National CineMedia (NCMI) Olympic Headwinds Temporarily Impact Results - B.Riley
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
B. Riley analyst, Eric Wold, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of National CineMedia (NASDAQ: NCMI) after Q2 results from National CineMedia (NCMI) were only slightly below RILY and consensus expectations were still within guidance ranges. It became clear that shifting ad dollars around the Olympics and the Q3/Q4 slate were negatively impacting the 2016 outlook as the company’s local/regional sales directors ramp up their contributions.
NCMI was unable to work through its headwinds as demand/CPM trends strengthened, but the analyst remains optimistic ahead of the 2017+ multi-year box office up-cycle as these issues seem very short-term and are not an indication of any change in long-term underlying demand for in-theater advertising.
The analyst is reducing his 2016/2017 estimates, but maintaining his Buy rating with a reduced price target of $18.75 (down from $20.00). The shares also have an attractive 5.5% dividend yield.
Shares of National CineMedia closed at $15.92 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Marvell (MRVL) to Sell
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Parker-Hannifin (PH) Ahead of Acquisition Close
- Evercore ISI Raises Price Target on Regions Financial (RF) to $15 After Meeting with Management
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesB. Riley
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!