National Bank Starts Rubicon Minerals (RBY) at Outperform
- Gilead (GILD) Tanks; Analyst Comments on Express Scripts (ESRX) Viekira Pak Announcement (ABBV)
- Achillion Pharma (ACHN) Reports 4.8 Log10 Reduction With ACH-3422
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/22: (CZR) (CACQ) (ACHN) Higher; (GILD) (OCN) (NQ) Lower (more...)
- Caesars Entertainment (CZR), Caesars Acquisition (CACQ) Enter Merger Agreement
- The Carlyle Group (CG), Warburg Pincus to Acquire DBRS
National Bank initiated coverage on Rubicon Minerals (NYSE: RBY) with a Outperform rating and a price target of C$1.85. Analyst Steve Parsons said the company may see takeover interest from Goldcorp, Inc. (NYSE: GG).
Shares of Rubicon Minerals closed at $1.41 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Cowen Starts American Superconductor (AMSC) at Outperform
- Take-Two Interactive (TTWO) Estimates, PT Raised at Wedbush on GTA V Success
- KeyBanc Downgrades DuPont Fabros Technology (DFT) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!