National Bank Starts Rubicon Minerals (RBY) at Outperform
- Market Wrap: Manufacturing Index Rises to Multi-Year Highs; Apple: No Breach in Recent Photo Leak; Merger Monday!
- Dollar General (DG) Boosts Offer for Family Dollar (FDO) to $80/Share
- Apple (AAPL) Issues Media Advisory Related to Celebrity Photo Theft
- Eminence Capital Raises Stake in Zynga (ZNGA) to 5.1%
- Thoma Bravo to Acquire Compuware (CPWR) in $2.5B Deal
National Bank initiated coverage on Rubicon Minerals (NYSE: RBY) with a Outperform rating and a price target of C$1.85. Analyst Steve Parsons said the company may see takeover interest from Goldcorp, Inc. (NYSE: GG).
Shares of Rubicon Minerals closed at $1.41 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: UBS Starts Hoegh LNG Partners LP (HMLP) at Neutral
- Taser (TASR) a Buy on Upgrade Cycle and Position in On-Officer Video - Ladenburg Thalmann
- Goldman Sachs Adds ENI (E) to CL-Buy List (Earlier)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!