National Bank Starts Rubicon Minerals (RBY) at Outperform
- Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-a) (BRK-b) Acquires Auto Dealership Van Tuyl Group
- Tesla Motors (TSLA) CEO Musk Plans to 'Unveil the D' Next Week
- Initial Jobless Claims 287K vs 297K Expected
- Wayfair, Inc. (W) IPO Opens Sharply Higher after Strong Pricing
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/02: (ESPR) (RLD) (TSLA) Higher; (CREE) (WILN) (GPRO) Lower (more...)
National Bank initiated coverage on Rubicon Minerals (NYSE: RBY) with a Outperform rating and a price target of C$1.85. Analyst Steve Parsons said the company may see takeover interest from Goldcorp, Inc. (NYSE: GG).
Shares of Rubicon Minerals closed at $1.41 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Cantor Fitzgerald Upgrades UDR, Inc. (UDR) to Buy - Correct
- Deutsche Bank Upgrades EnCana Corp. (ECA) to Buy
- Topeka Capital Upgrades Time Warner (TWX) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!