National Bank Starts Rubicon Minerals (RBY) at Outperform
- Top 10 News for 11/17 - 11/21: Halliburton's Big Buy; Japan Back in Recession; China Cuts Key Rate
- China Cuts Benchmark Rate Amid Weaknening Growth Prospects; Markets React (FXI)
- Dow Chemical (DOW), Third Point Enter Agreement; Four New Independent Directors Added
- Large Cut from OPEC Would Be 'Self-Negating', Says Goldman Sachs
- UPDATE: Volkswagen AG (VLKAY) Will Invest EUR 85.6B Over Next 5Y in Auto Ops - Bloomberg
National Bank initiated coverage on Rubicon Minerals (NYSE: RBY) with a Outperform rating and a price target of C$1.85. Analyst Steve Parsons said the company may see takeover interest from Goldcorp, Inc. (NYSE: GG).
Shares of Rubicon Minerals closed at $1.41 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Northland Capital Markets Starts CIENA (CIEN) at Outperform
- UPDATE: Jefferies Starts Checkpoint Software (CHKP) at Buy
- Hibbett Sport (HIBB) PT Lifted to $58 at Needham & Company on 'Beat and Raise' Qtr
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!