NXP Semiconductor (NXPI) Worth $136-$172/Share in a Deal - Jefferies
- Wall St. lower as earnings from some big names disappoint
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/25: (CWEI) (NXTD) (EYES) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (CALA) Lower (more...)
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Jefferies analyst Mark Lipacis weighed in on NXP Semiconductors NV (NASDAQ: NXPI) following reports Qualcomm in is talks to acquire the company in a deal that agreed upon in 2-to-3 months.
Lipacis said while a deal is not certain, NXP could fetch $136-$172 per share.
"Worth noting is that NXPI CEO Clemmer was previously the CEO of Agere, and engineered its sale to LSI, driving >130% of stock appreciation w/in 14 months of taking the helm," he commented.
The firm maintained a Buy rating and price target of $130 on NXPI.
Shares of NXP Semiconductors NV closed at $96.12 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) PT Raised at Oppenheimer Ahead of Earnings and Potential M&A
- UBS Cuts Price Target on V.F. Corp. (VFC) to $59; Reiterates Buy
- Horizon Pharma (HZNP) Announces Completion of Raptor Pharma (RPTP) Acquisition
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Rumors
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!