NXP Semiconductor (NXPI) Worth $136-$172/Share in a Deal - Jefferies
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies analyst Mark Lipacis weighed in on NXP Semiconductors NV (NASDAQ: NXPI) following reports Qualcomm in is talks to acquire the company in a deal that agreed upon in 2-to-3 months.
Lipacis said while a deal is not certain, NXP could fetch $136-$172 per share.
"Worth noting is that NXPI CEO Clemmer was previously the CEO of Agere, and engineered its sale to LSI, driving >130% of stock appreciation w/in 14 months of taking the helm," he commented.
The firm maintained a Buy rating and price target of $130 on NXPI.
Shares of NXP Semiconductors NV closed at $96.12 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Moody's Places NXP Semi (NXPI) Ratings on Review for Upgrade Amid Qualcomm Deal
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Northrop Grumman (NOC) Following 3Q Beat
- Stifel Downgrades NXP Semiconductors NV (NXPI) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Rumors
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!