NXP Semiconductor (NXPI) Worth $136-$172/Share in a Deal - Jefferies
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies analyst Mark Lipacis weighed in on NXP Semiconductors NV (NASDAQ: NXPI) following reports Qualcomm in is talks to acquire the company in a deal that agreed upon in 2-to-3 months.
Lipacis said while a deal is not certain, NXP could fetch $136-$172 per share.
"Worth noting is that NXPI CEO Clemmer was previously the CEO of Agere, and engineered its sale to LSI, driving >130% of stock appreciation w/in 14 months of taking the helm," he commented.
The firm maintained a Buy rating and price target of $130 on NXPI.
Shares of NXP Semiconductors NV closed at $96.12 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rite Aid (RAD)/Walgreens (WBA) Antitrust Concerns Doesn't Mean Deal is Dead, Says Deutsche Bank
- Drexel Hamilton Reiterates Buy on IBM (IBM) Following 4Q Report
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) PT Raised to $105 at Oppenheimer Following 1Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Rumors
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!