NVIDIA (NVDA) PT Raised to $95 at RBC Capital Following 'Blow-Out' Results
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
RBC Capital analyst Mitch Steves reiterated an Outperform rating and raised his price target on NVIDIA (NASDAQ: NVDA) to $95.00 (from $80.00) following blow-out results.
Steves commented, "Nvidia reported a blow out quarter with revenue coming in at $2.0B and EPS of $0.94, both well ahead of expectations. Importantly, there has been no slow down in the Data Center segment which came in above our upside case at $240M (+193% y/y) vs. our upside case of $200M outlined in our preview. We think the Deep Learning and Robotics sectors could be a larger opportunity than self-driving vehicles creating a material secular growth story backed by: 1) Virtual Reality, 2) Autonomous driving & Infotainment and 3) Deep Learning & Artificial intelligence. As Nvidia's technology allows customers to march down the automation path, we think long-term growth will remain robust. Net Net: Nvidia saw a blow out quarter and we are materially increasing our price target to $95 (from $80)"
Shares of NVIDIA closed at $67.77 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Union Pacific (UNP) PT Raised to $102 at Stifel Following 4Q Report
- Instinet (Nomura) Downgrades Silicon Motion Technology (SIMO) to Neutral
- Barclays Upgrades Cabot Oil & Gas (COG) to Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRBC Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!