NVIDIA (NVDA) PT Raised to $95 at Jefferies
- Wall Street gains, helped by oil, economic data
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/5: (NVCN) (BCEI) (MEMP) Higher; (GTXI) (CERC) (HDSN) Lower
- Oil hits 16-month high in buying rush after OPEC agreement
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Jefferies analyst Mark Lipacis reiterated a Buy rating and lifted its price target on NVIDIA (NASDAQ: NVDA) to $95.00 (from $80.00) following blow-out results.
commented, "OctQ revs/EPS of $2 billion/$0.83 beat consensus by 19% and $0.27, implying an upward bias of ~$1 on consensus FY18 EPS, and reinforcing our thesis that NVDA is a play on 4 secular trends. Its core business, Gaming (62% of sales), grew by 63% YY, but we think its Datacenter (up 193%YY) and Auto (up 61% YY) businesses, now 18% of total, are in nascent growth stages and will continue to drive upside surprises. We estimate $5 of EPS power in 3-yrs."
The firm raised Q4 EPS from $0.51 to $0.81, FY 2017 EPS from $1.80 to $2.40 and FY 2018 EPS from $1.85 to $2.47.
Shares of NVIDIA closed at $67.77 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Marvell (MRVL) to Sell
- Deutsch Bank Raises Price Targets on Steel & Service Center Names (AKS) (NUE) (RS) (RYI) (STLD) (X)
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Teleflex (TFX) Ahead of Vascular Solutions (VASC) Acquisition
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!