NVIDIA (NVDA) PT Raised to $95 at Jefferies
- Futures rise as 'Trump rally' rolls on
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Sibanye Gold (SBGL) to Acquire Stillwater Mining Company (SWC) in $2.2B Deal
- Exclusive: ECB rejects Monte Paschi's request for more time to raise cash - source
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies analyst Mark Lipacis reiterated a Buy rating and lifted its price target on NVIDIA (NASDAQ: NVDA) to $95.00 (from $80.00) following blow-out results.
commented, "OctQ revs/EPS of $2 billion/$0.83 beat consensus by 19% and $0.27, implying an upward bias of ~$1 on consensus FY18 EPS, and reinforcing our thesis that NVDA is a play on 4 secular trends. Its core business, Gaming (62% of sales), grew by 63% YY, but we think its Datacenter (up 193%YY) and Auto (up 61% YY) businesses, now 18% of total, are in nascent growth stages and will continue to drive upside surprises. We estimate $5 of EPS power in 3-yrs."
The firm raised Q4 EPS from $0.51 to $0.81, FY 2017 EPS from $1.80 to $2.40 and FY 2018 EPS from $1.85 to $2.47.
Shares of NVIDIA closed at $67.77 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Casey's General Stores (CASY) Following 2Q Earnings Report
- Needham & Company Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $44; Reiterates Strong Buy
- Broadcom (AVGO) PT Raised to $210 at Mizuho
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!