NVIDIA (NVDA) PT Raised to $80 at Nomura
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Nomura Securities analyst Romit Shah reiterated a Buy rating and boosted his price target on NVIDIA (NASDAQ: NVDA) to $80.00 (from $62.50) following strong results.
Shah commented, "Nvidia reported yet another beat and raise that was materially higher than our estimates and consensus. We believe shares will continue to trade at a substantial premium as revisions move higher, potentially into the first half of CY17."
FY16E EPS from $2.05 to $2.57; FY17E EPS from $2.24 to $2.71.
Shares of NVIDIA closed at $67.77 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $207 Following 4Q Beat
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Nielsen Holdings (NLSN) to $45
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on CarMax (KMX) to $72 Ahead of 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!