NVIDIA (NVDA) PT Raised to $80 at Nomura
- Wall St. edges higher, supported by banks, telecoms
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Nomura Securities analyst Romit Shah reiterated a Buy rating and boosted his price target on NVIDIA (NASDAQ: NVDA) to $80.00 (from $62.50) following strong results.
Shah commented, "Nvidia reported yet another beat and raise that was materially higher than our estimates and consensus. We believe shares will continue to trade at a substantial premium as revisions move higher, potentially into the first half of CY17."
FY16E EPS from $2.05 to $2.57; FY17E EPS from $2.24 to $2.71.
Shares of NVIDIA closed at $67.77 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades PennTex Midstream Partners, LP (PTXP) to Hold
- BMO Capital Raises Price Target on Illinois Tool Works (ITW) to $145 Following Investor Day
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Arc Logistics Partners (ARCX) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!