NVIDIA (NVDA) PT Raised to $80 at Nomura
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Nomura Securities analyst Romit Shah reiterated a Buy rating and boosted his price target on NVIDIA (NASDAQ: NVDA) to $80.00 (from $62.50) following strong results.
Shah commented, "Nvidia reported yet another beat and raise that was materially higher than our estimates and consensus. We believe shares will continue to trade at a substantial premium as revisions move higher, potentially into the first half of CY17."
FY16E EPS from $2.05 to $2.57; FY17E EPS from $2.24 to $2.71.
Shares of NVIDIA closed at $67.77 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Drexel Hamilton Raises Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q Beat
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Kroger (KR) to $30 Following 3Q and Guidance
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Eros Int'l (EROS) to $18 Following Multi-Year Deal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!