NVIDIA (NVDA) PT Raised to $80 at Nomura
- Wall Street hits record high for third day in a row
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
- Exclusive: Japan's TDK in talks to buy iPhone supplier InvenSense - sources
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Nomura Securities analyst Romit Shah reiterated a Buy rating and boosted his price target on NVIDIA (NASDAQ: NVDA) to $80.00 (from $62.50) following strong results.
Shah commented, "Nvidia reported yet another beat and raise that was materially higher than our estimates and consensus. We believe shares will continue to trade at a substantial premium as revisions move higher, potentially into the first half of CY17."
FY16E EPS from $2.05 to $2.57; FY17E EPS from $2.24 to $2.71.
Shares of NVIDIA closed at $67.77 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $207 Following 4Q Beat
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on NeuroDerm (NDRM) to $42
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Hartford Financial (HIG) to $55
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!