NVIDIA (NVDA) PT Raised to $73 at Jefferies Following Strong Results Amid Great Product Cycle
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Jefferies analyst Mark Lipacis reiterated a Buy rating and lifted his price target on NVIDIA (NASDAQ: NVDA) to $73.00 (from $69.00) following strong results.
Lipacis commented, "As we previewed, NVDA's JulQ results and OctQ outlook surprised to the upside on the strong launch of its new 16nm Pascal GPUs. Upside was broad-based, with strength in Deep Learning and ProViz, demonstrating the diversity of apps demanding NVDA's products. NVDA remains a top pick, as we grow more confident in the secular growth vectors driving NVDA's fundamentals. We expect NVDA to deliver more upside surprises over the next 12-to-18 months."
The firm raised FY 2016 EPS from $1.60 to $1.80 and FY 2017 EPS from $1.69 to $1.85.
Shares of NVIDIA closed at $59.70 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Reliance Steel (RS) Following 3Q EPS Miss and Guidance
- Microsoft (MSFT): Still Grossly Overvalued - Jefferies
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on American Airlines (AAL) Following 3Q EPS Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!