NVIDIA (NVDA) PT Raised to $70 at Canaccord Genuity
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Canaccord Genuity analyst Matthew Ramsay reiterated a Buy rating and raised his price target on NVIDIA (NASDAQ: NVDA) to $70.00 (from $67.50).
Ramsay commented, "NVIDIA's record July quarter results soundly beat our expectations and consensus, primarily driven by strong Pascal GPU demand and rapid growth in deep learning datacenter GPU sales to key customers including Facebook, Amazon, Microsoft, Baidu, and Alibaba. In addition, automotive revenue was also strong as Drive PX2 is now shipping to 80 OEMs. October quarter guidance was also materially above consensus, driven by ramping Pascal GPU sales in multiple price tiers. Overall, we maintain our belief that NVIDIA’s transformation from a PC-leveraged GPU supplier to a diverse visual-computing company is essentially complete, with growth and earnings power now driven by the company's four target growth markets of gaming, professional visualization, datacenter and automotive. We forecast strong long-term sales and earnings growth given the company's differentiated competitive position in markets driven by key secular themes including gaming, augmented/virtual reality, eSports, machine learning, and automotive display/control. In fact, we believe conservative modeling of NVIDIA's growth prospects could yield F2021 (C2020) non-GAAP EPS of near $4.00, with a more bullish growth trajectory delivering $5.00 in earnings power. Given the continued out-performance, we reiterate our BUY rating and raise our PT to $70."
Shares of NVIDIA closed at $59.70 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rosenblatt Upgrades NETGEAR (NTGR) to Buy
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Northrop Grumman (NOC) Following 3Q Beat
- Needham & Company Reiterates Buy on TTM Technologies (TTMI) Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesEarnings, Canaccord Genuity
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!