NVIDIA (NVDA) PT Raised to $70 at Canaccord Genuity
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Canaccord Genuity analyst Matthew Ramsay reiterated a Buy rating and raised his price target on NVIDIA (NASDAQ: NVDA) to $70.00 (from $67.50).
Ramsay commented, "NVIDIA's record July quarter results soundly beat our expectations and consensus, primarily driven by strong Pascal GPU demand and rapid growth in deep learning datacenter GPU sales to key customers including Facebook, Amazon, Microsoft, Baidu, and Alibaba. In addition, automotive revenue was also strong as Drive PX2 is now shipping to 80 OEMs. October quarter guidance was also materially above consensus, driven by ramping Pascal GPU sales in multiple price tiers. Overall, we maintain our belief that NVIDIA’s transformation from a PC-leveraged GPU supplier to a diverse visual-computing company is essentially complete, with growth and earnings power now driven by the company's four target growth markets of gaming, professional visualization, datacenter and automotive. We forecast strong long-term sales and earnings growth given the company's differentiated competitive position in markets driven by key secular themes including gaming, augmented/virtual reality, eSports, machine learning, and automotive display/control. In fact, we believe conservative modeling of NVIDIA's growth prospects could yield F2021 (C2020) non-GAAP EPS of near $4.00, with a more bullish growth trajectory delivering $5.00 in earnings power. Given the continued out-performance, we reiterate our BUY rating and raise our PT to $70."
Shares of NVIDIA closed at $59.70 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oppenheimer Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q; Reiterates Outperform
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Zumiez, Inc. (ZUMZ) to $23 Following 3Q
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Kroger (KR) to $30 Following 3Q and Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesEarnings, Canaccord Genuity
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!