NVIDIA (NVDA) PT Raised to $70 at Canaccord Genuity
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Canaccord Genuity analyst Matthew Ramsay reiterated a Buy rating and raised his price target on NVIDIA (NASDAQ: NVDA) to $70.00 (from $67.50).
Ramsay commented, "NVIDIA's record July quarter results soundly beat our expectations and consensus, primarily driven by strong Pascal GPU demand and rapid growth in deep learning datacenter GPU sales to key customers including Facebook, Amazon, Microsoft, Baidu, and Alibaba. In addition, automotive revenue was also strong as Drive PX2 is now shipping to 80 OEMs. October quarter guidance was also materially above consensus, driven by ramping Pascal GPU sales in multiple price tiers. Overall, we maintain our belief that NVIDIA’s transformation from a PC-leveraged GPU supplier to a diverse visual-computing company is essentially complete, with growth and earnings power now driven by the company's four target growth markets of gaming, professional visualization, datacenter and automotive. We forecast strong long-term sales and earnings growth given the company's differentiated competitive position in markets driven by key secular themes including gaming, augmented/virtual reality, eSports, machine learning, and automotive display/control. In fact, we believe conservative modeling of NVIDIA's growth prospects could yield F2021 (C2020) non-GAAP EPS of near $4.00, with a more bullish growth trajectory delivering $5.00 in earnings power. Given the continued out-performance, we reiterate our BUY rating and raise our PT to $70."
Shares of NVIDIA closed at $59.70 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- General Electric (GE) PT Lowered to $35 at UBS Following 4Q Report
- UPDATE: Wells Fargo Downgrades Verizon Communications (VZ) to Market Perform
- Teradyne (TER) PT Raised to $28 at Deutsche Bank; Reiterates Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesEarnings, Canaccord Genuity
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!