NVIDIA (NVDA) PT Lifted to $90 at UBS; Still Early Innings of Growth
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
UBS analyst Stephen Chin reiterated a Buy rating and boosted his price target on NVIDIA (NASDAQ: NVDA) to $90.00 (from $71.00), saying data center results suggest NVDA is still in the early innings of growth
Chin commented, "was 26% higher than our estimate. We keep a Buy rating as we materially raise estimates on the solid execution in data center sales and gaming sales. NVDA's data center revenues were $240M and much higher than our estimate of $166M and consensus at $170M. We believe the stock will continue to move higher if NVDA continues to execute in machine learning and approaches a sales run rate of $2B next year (up 2x yoy). One trend we would like to see improve next year is its net income to FCF conversion. Typically this averaged 1 to 1 but in FY17 we estimate net income of $1.8B and FCF of $1.3B so its EV/FCF multiple is high, at around 30x. We estimate this will improve next year as its inventory and receivables have grown near term as it ramps new product sales and customer design wins."
Shares of NVIDIA closed at $67.77 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Kroger (KR) to $30 Following 3Q and Guidance
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Eros Int'l (EROS) to $18 Following Multi-Year Deal
- FBR Capital Cuts Price Target on Express (EXPR) Following 3Q EPS Miss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!