NVIDIA (NVDA): Tegra Powering Next Gen Nintendo Switch - Jefferies
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies analyst, Mark Lipacis, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of NVIDIA (NASDAQ: NVDA) after Nintendo announced that it selected NVidia's Tegra processors to power the new home gaming system, Switch.
The analyst estimates this to be a $200-$320m annual opportunity for NVDA near term. However, the incremental dollars would likely be margin dilutive. That said, the analyst sees upside to sales and EPS estimates of $0.11-0.16 in 2017.
No change to the price target of $80.
Shares of NVIDIA closed at $67.54 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Union Pacific (UNP) PT Raised to $102 at Stifel Following 4Q Report
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) PT Raised to $92 at Needham & Company Following Solid 1Q Beat and Raise
- UPDATE: SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Downgrades Health Care REIT (HCN) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!