NVIDIA (NVDA): Tegra Powering Next Gen Nintendo Switch - Jefferies
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies analyst, Mark Lipacis, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of NVIDIA (NASDAQ: NVDA) after Nintendo announced that it selected NVidia's Tegra processors to power the new home gaming system, Switch.
The analyst estimates this to be a $200-$320m annual opportunity for NVDA near term. However, the incremental dollars would likely be margin dilutive. That said, the analyst sees upside to sales and EPS estimates of $0.11-0.16 in 2017.
No change to the price target of $80.
Shares of NVIDIA closed at $67.54 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $37 Following 2Q Beat and Raise
- Edwards Lifesciences (EW): Slower? Yes But For Longer - Jefferies
- Broadcom (AVGO) PT Raised to $215 at Oppenheimer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!