NVIDIA (NVDA): Data Center, Gaming and Autos Delivered - Mizuho
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Mizuho Securities analyst, Vijay Rakesh, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of NVIDIA (NASDAQ: NVDA) and raised his price target to $66 from $60 after the company reported a solid July quarter and guided to a much stronger than consensus September quarter.
The company noted strength coming from Pascal gaming GPUs and Quadro workstation graphics driving graphics revenue up 11% q/q. Also, data center was up another 6% q/q with GPU acceleration, while Auto was up 5% q/q. The company sees all segments growing into OctQ.
The PT goes to $66 from $60 based on ~36.5x F18E EPS.
Shares of NVIDIA closed at $59.70 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- FBR Capital Raises price Target on Gentex Corp (GNTX) to $22
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Raised to $45 at Oppenheimer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!