NVIDIA (NVDA): Data Center, Gaming and Autos Delivered - Mizuho
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Mizuho Securities analyst, Vijay Rakesh, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of NVIDIA (NASDAQ: NVDA) and raised his price target to $66 from $60 after the company reported a solid July quarter and guided to a much stronger than consensus September quarter.
The company noted strength coming from Pascal gaming GPUs and Quadro workstation graphics driving graphics revenue up 11% q/q. Also, data center was up another 6% q/q with GPU acceleration, while Auto was up 5% q/q. The company sees all segments growing into OctQ.
The PT goes to $66 from $60 based on ~36.5x F18E EPS.
Shares of NVIDIA closed at $59.70 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Drexel Hamilton Raises Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q Beat
- Cowen Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q
- Mizuho Securities Cuts Price Target on Express (EXPR) Following 3Q Miss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!