NVIDIA (NVDA): Data Center, Gaming and Autos Delivered - Mizuho
- Stock futures rise as flurry of deal activity boosts confidence
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Oil prices fall as Iraq resists joining output cut
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Mizuho Securities analyst, Vijay Rakesh, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of NVIDIA (NASDAQ: NVDA) and raised his price target to $66 from $60 after the company reported a solid July quarter and guided to a much stronger than consensus September quarter.
The company noted strength coming from Pascal gaming GPUs and Quadro workstation graphics driving graphics revenue up 11% q/q. Also, data center was up another 6% q/q with GPU acceleration, while Auto was up 5% q/q. The company sees all segments growing into OctQ.
The PT goes to $66 from $60 based on ~36.5x F18E EPS.
Shares of NVIDIA closed at $59.70 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NVIDIA (NVDA): Tegra Powering Next Gen Nintendo Switch - Jefferies
- Jefferies Remains Sidelined on FirstEnergy (FE) After Adjusting Forecast
- Needham & Company Raises Price Target as Radcom Ltd. (RDCM) Reaches for Growth
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!