NVIDIA (NVDA): Data Center, Gaming and Autos Delivered - Mizuho
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- Panera Bread (PNRA) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c; Raises Outlook
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Mizuho Securities analyst, Vijay Rakesh, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of NVIDIA (NASDAQ: NVDA) and raised his price target to $66 from $60 after the company reported a solid July quarter and guided to a much stronger than consensus September quarter.
The company noted strength coming from Pascal gaming GPUs and Quadro workstation graphics driving graphics revenue up 11% q/q. Also, data center was up another 6% q/q with GPU acceleration, while Auto was up 5% q/q. The company sees all segments growing into OctQ.
The PT goes to $66 from $60 based on ~36.5x F18E EPS.
Shares of NVIDIA closed at $59.70 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Needham & Company Raises Price Target on II-VI, Inc. (IIVI) Following 1Q Beat
- Intersil (ISIL) PT Bumped to $22 at Stifel
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Rambus (RMBS) Following 3Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!