NVIDIA (NVDA): Blowout October Quarter - Mizuho
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/2: (ASNA) (HTBX) (REPH) Higher; (PLX) (MEMP) (DRYS) Lower
- Bond yields fall on U.S. jobs data, euro flat before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Mizuho Securities analyst, Vijay Rakesh, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of NVIDIA (NASDAQ: NVDA) and raised his price target to $80 from $66 after a blowout OctQ.
NVDA reported GAAP Rev/EPS/GM% at $2.0B/ $0.83/59.0% well above consensus ($1.7B/$0.56/57.8%). The company also guided to a much stronger JanQ with revenue at $2.1B (consensus $1.7B). NVDA reported strength in virtually all segments, led by gaming with Titan and GeForce GTX processors and datacenter driven by AI and cloud.
The analyst stated "NVDA remains well positioned with GPUs into the Datacenter, gaming, AI and deep learning for automotive into 2017E".
PT goes to $80 from $66 on ~28.4x F18E EPS.
Shares of NVIDIA closed at $67.77 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Zumiez, Inc. (ZUMZ) to $23 Following 3Q
- Five Below (FIVE): One of the Best Growth Stories in Retail - Guggenheim
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) to $71 Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!