NVIDIA (NVDA): Blowout October Quarter - Mizuho
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Mizuho Securities analyst, Vijay Rakesh, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of NVIDIA (NASDAQ: NVDA) and raised his price target to $80 from $66 after a blowout OctQ.
NVDA reported GAAP Rev/EPS/GM% at $2.0B/ $0.83/59.0% well above consensus ($1.7B/$0.56/57.8%). The company also guided to a much stronger JanQ with revenue at $2.1B (consensus $1.7B). NVDA reported strength in virtually all segments, led by gaming with Titan and GeForce GTX processors and datacenter driven by AI and cloud.
The analyst stated "NVDA remains well positioned with GPUs into the Datacenter, gaming, AI and deep learning for automotive into 2017E".
PT goes to $80 from $66 on ~28.4x F18E EPS.
Shares of NVIDIA closed at $67.77 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Time (TIME): Stuck Until A Deal Is Announced - Wells Fargo
- UBS Raises Price Target on Selecta Biosciences (SELB) to $29
- Finisar (FNSR) PT Raised to $44 at Needham & Company, Estimates Raised Sharply
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!