NVIDIA (NVDA): Blowout October Quarter - Mizuho
- Wall St. edges higher, supported by banks, telecoms
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Mizuho Securities analyst, Vijay Rakesh, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of NVIDIA (NASDAQ: NVDA) and raised his price target to $80 from $66 after a blowout OctQ.
NVDA reported GAAP Rev/EPS/GM% at $2.0B/ $0.83/59.0% well above consensus ($1.7B/$0.56/57.8%). The company also guided to a much stronger JanQ with revenue at $2.1B (consensus $1.7B). NVDA reported strength in virtually all segments, led by gaming with Titan and GeForce GTX processors and datacenter driven by AI and cloud.
The analyst stated "NVDA remains well positioned with GPUs into the Datacenter, gaming, AI and deep learning for automotive into 2017E".
PT goes to $80 from $66 on ~28.4x F18E EPS.
Shares of NVIDIA closed at $67.77 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades PennTex Midstream Partners, LP (PTXP) to Hold
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Upgrades Pandora (P) to Outperform
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Arc Logistics Partners (ARCX) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!