NVIDIA (NVDA): Blowout October Quarter - Mizuho
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Mizuho Securities analyst, Vijay Rakesh, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of NVIDIA (NASDAQ: NVDA) and raised his price target to $80 from $66 after a blowout OctQ.
NVDA reported GAAP Rev/EPS/GM% at $2.0B/ $0.83/59.0% well above consensus ($1.7B/$0.56/57.8%). The company also guided to a much stronger JanQ with revenue at $2.1B (consensus $1.7B). NVDA reported strength in virtually all segments, led by gaming with Titan and GeForce GTX processors and datacenter driven by AI and cloud.
The analyst stated "NVDA remains well positioned with GPUs into the Datacenter, gaming, AI and deep learning for automotive into 2017E".
PT goes to $80 from $66 on ~28.4x F18E EPS.
Shares of NVIDIA closed at $67.77 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Procter & Gamble (PG) PT Raised to $96 at UBS Following 2Q Report
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Co. (BMY) PT Lowered to $47 at BMO Capital; See Much Uncertainty and Increased Risk
- RBC Capital Reiterates Outperform on General Electric (GE) Following 4Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!