NICE Systems (NICE): Chardan Reiterates Buy After Strong Earnings But Before InContact Combination - Chardan
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- US Drone Market Could Reach 6 Million By 2019 - Oppenheimer
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Chardan Capital Markets analyst, Lena Rogovin, reiterated her Buy rating on shares of NICE Systems Ltd (NASDAQ: NICE) after NICE reported strong 3Q16 results and revised upwards 2016FY guidance.
Non-GAAP revenue was up 9% y-o-y to $240.3 mn, while operating profit grew by 15.3% to $64.2 million. Net income increased by 9.5% to $50.7 mn, net margin remained virtually flat at 21.1% on higher effective tax rate of 23.7% due to a change in geographical revenue mix. FY effective tax rate is expected by the company at 21%.along with a price target of $72.
Shares of NICE Systems Ltd closed at $67.77 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Upgrades Nordstrom (JWN) to Outperform
- Zendesk (ZEN) Falls as JMP Checks Suggest Q4 Bookings May Disappoint
- Mizuho Securities Raises Price Target on Noble Energy (NBL) to $48; Reiterates Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Earnings
Related EntitiesEarnings, Chardan Capital Markets
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!