Mylan (MYL): Don't Get Too Excited - RBC
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
RBC Capital analyst, Randall Stanicky, reiterated his Sector Perform rating on shares of Mylan (NASDAQ: MYL) as the DOJ Epipen settlement removes the immediate overhang but notes that questions will linger on the P&L outlook. On Friday after the close MYL announced a $465 million settlement with the DOJ/others regarding Epipen classification for the Medicaid Drug Rebate Program. MYL also tempered 2016 EPS guidance, reiterated its commitment to its $6.00 2018 EPS target and set a Nov 9 earnings date. The bottom line is, expect a short-term bounce but 2017 P&L uncertainty remains.
The analyst revisited his Epipen model in detail, building in a 50/50 MYL brand/generic split in 2017 with a TEVA generic adding further impact in 2018. The Epipen EPS contribution moves from $1.06 in 2016 to $0.59 in 2018E. The new 2016-18E EPS of $4.75, $5.54 and $5.74 move lower by 1-6% to 3-6% below consensus and well below for 3Q which MYL will report on Nov 9 after market.
No change to the $48 PT.
Shares of Mylan closed at $35.94 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Benchmark Electronics (BHE) Following In-Line 3Q
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on ICON plc (ICLR) to $87.50; Reiterates Hold
- Oppenheimer Reiterates Outperform on Microsoft (MSFT) Following Strong 1Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesRBC Capital, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!