Mylan (MYL): Don't Get Too Excited - RBC
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
RBC Capital analyst, Randall Stanicky, reiterated his Sector Perform rating on shares of Mylan (NASDAQ: MYL) as the DOJ Epipen settlement removes the immediate overhang but notes that questions will linger on the P&L outlook. On Friday after the close MYL announced a $465 million settlement with the DOJ/others regarding Epipen classification for the Medicaid Drug Rebate Program. MYL also tempered 2016 EPS guidance, reiterated its commitment to its $6.00 2018 EPS target and set a Nov 9 earnings date. The bottom line is, expect a short-term bounce but 2017 P&L uncertainty remains.
The analyst revisited his Epipen model in detail, building in a 50/50 MYL brand/generic split in 2017 with a TEVA generic adding further impact in 2018. The Epipen EPS contribution moves from $1.06 in 2016 to $0.59 in 2018E. The new 2016-18E EPS of $4.75, $5.54 and $5.74 move lower by 1-6% to 3-6% below consensus and well below for 3Q which MYL will report on Nov 9 after market.
No change to the $48 PT.
Shares of Mylan closed at $35.94 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UBS Cuts Price Target on Restoration Hardware (RH) to $34 Following 3Q
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $207 Following 4Q Beat
- Jefferies Adjusts Estimates on Ciena (CIEN) - PT to $29
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesRBC Capital, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!