Mylan (MYL): Cutting PT On Slower Growth - Mizuho
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Mizuho Securities analyst, Irina Koffler, reiterated her Buy rating on shares of Mylan (NASDAQ: MYL) but cut the price target to $47.00 due to slower revenue growth post quarterly guidance.
Shares of MYL have weakened after a 3Q:16 miss and muted outlook for 2017-2018. Management indicated that its bottom line would grow in the "low teens" in 2017-2018 and additional tuck-in deals would be required to hit its 2018 $6.00 EPS target. Management also noted that it would undertake a large restructuring program that could drive additional OpEx efficiencies.
The analyst reiterated her Buy rating but cut her PT to $47 from $49 due to lower revenue estimates, partially offset by improved operating margins.
Shares of Mylan closed at $37.56 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oppenheimer Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q; Reiterates Outperform
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Ulta Salon (ULTA) to $270; Reiterates Hold
- BTIG Cuts PT on Workday (WDAY) to $88 Following Q3 Results; Affirms at 'Buy'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesIrina Koffler
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!