Mylan (MYL): Cutting PT On Slower Growth - Mizuho
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Mizuho Securities analyst, Irina Koffler, reiterated her Buy rating on shares of Mylan (NASDAQ: MYL) but cut the price target to $47.00 due to slower revenue growth post quarterly guidance.
Shares of MYL have weakened after a 3Q:16 miss and muted outlook for 2017-2018. Management indicated that its bottom line would grow in the "low teens" in 2017-2018 and additional tuck-in deals would be required to hit its 2018 $6.00 EPS target. Management also noted that it would undertake a large restructuring program that could drive additional OpEx efficiencies.
The analyst reiterated her Buy rating but cut her PT to $47 from $49 due to lower revenue estimates, partially offset by improved operating margins.
Shares of Mylan closed at $37.56 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $43 Following 2Q
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on GTx, Inc. (GTXI) to $7 Following Enobosarm Trial Results
- FBR Capital Raises Price Target on Methode Electronics (MEI) Following Better Than Expected 2Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesIrina Koffler
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!