Morgan Stanley Starts Valvoline (VVV) at Equalweight
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Morgan Stanley initiated coverage on Valvoline (NYSE: VVV) with an Equalweight rating and a price target of $26. Analyst Simeon Gutman thinks upside is priced in.
"We believe the stock price appropriately reflects the company's fundamental prospects: we see VVV capable of generating 4-5% top line and 810% bottom line growth."
Shares of Valvoline closed at $23.11 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Procter & Gamble (PG) PT Raised to $96 at UBS Following 2Q Report
- Morgan Stanley Starts Liberty Global (LBTYA) at Equalweight
- RBC Capital Reiterates Outperform on General Electric (GE) Following 4Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Related EntitiesMorgan Stanley
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!