Morgan Stanley Starts Valvoline (VVV) at Equalweight
- Top 10 News for 10/24 - 10/28: AT&T (T), Time Warner Make it Official; Margins Hamper Apple's Q4; Mergers Aplenty
- Wall St. falls as FBI to review more Clinton emails
- Clinton email problem resurfaces as FBI announces review
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Morgan Stanley initiated coverage on Valvoline (NYSE: VVV) with an Equalweight rating and a price target of $26. Analyst Simeon Gutman thinks upside is priced in.
"We believe the stock price appropriately reflects the company's fundamental prospects: we see VVV capable of generating 4-5% top line and 810% bottom line growth."
Shares of Valvoline closed at $23.11 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Leerink Partners Downgrades McKesson (MCK) to Market Perform
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on Wex, Inc. (WEX) Following 3Q Report
- Alphabet (GOOGL) (GOOG) Bullish View Reiterated at Mizuho Post Q3, Remains Top Pick
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Related EntitiesMorgan Stanley
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!