Morgan Stanley Remains Sidelined on Ulta Salon (ULTA) Ahead of Analyst Day
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Morgan Stanley reiterated an Equalweight rating and $250.00 price target on ULTA Salon (NASDAQ: ULTA) ahead of the company's analyst day.
Analyst Simeon Gutman commented, "Much of the good news we expect to hear at Thursday's Analyst Day is reflected in the stock, in our view. Key areas of focus will likely be 1) an updated store count target, 2) sources of future margin expansion, 3) in store experience enhancements, and 4) CRM/loyalty program. Both the store target and EBIT margin color are likely to have the greatest impact on future estimates and hence the stock."
Shares of ULTA Salon closed at $240.36 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Checkpoint Software (CHKP) PT Raised to $94 at Stifel Following 4Q Beat
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades Abraxas Petroleum (AXAS) to Buy Amid Emerging Delaware Basin Potential
- JPMorgan Downgrades Endo International plc (ENDP) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesMorgan Stanley
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!