Morgan Stanley Remains Sidelined on Ulta Salon (ULTA) Ahead of Analyst Day
- Oil rallies over $50 despite OPEC output cut doubts
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- Universal Health (UHS) Disputes and Denies Conclusions in BuzzFeed Article
- Perrigo (PRGO) to Restructure BCH Omega Pharma Belgium Business; Will Terminate EuroGenerics Agreement
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Morgan Stanley reiterated an Equalweight rating and $250.00 price target on ULTA Salon (NASDAQ: ULTA) ahead of the company's analyst day.
Analyst Simeon Gutman commented, "Much of the good news we expect to hear at Thursday's Analyst Day is reflected in the stock, in our view. Key areas of focus will likely be 1) an updated store count target, 2) sources of future margin expansion, 3) in store experience enhancements, and 4) CRM/loyalty program. Both the store target and EBIT margin color are likely to have the greatest impact on future estimates and hence the stock."
Shares of ULTA Salon closed at $240.36 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Illumina (ILMN) Lower as Morgan Stanley Cuts Numbers, Sees Slow Growth Persisting
- Credit Suisse Downgrades Murphy Oil Corp. (MUR) to Underperform
- Nu Skin (NUS) PT Trimmed to $55 at Jefferies Following Management Changes as Guidance Can Weigh
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesMorgan Stanley
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!