Morgan Stanley Remains Bullish on Lowe's Cos. (LOW) Following 2Q
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Morgan Stanley reiterated an Overweight rating and $87.00 price target on Lowe's (NYSE: LOW) following the company's 2Q earnings report.
Analyst Simeon Gutman commented, "Q2 was a setback for the LOW story, but we remain OW as we see a stock in a good segment with a realistic path higher. This path higher does not hinge on significant EPS upside, nor does it require LOW to narrow the comp gap with HD. It is based on LOW achieving the 3-year targets it set out in 2014 and benefiting from modest RONA accretion next year."
Shares of Lowe's closed at $76.88 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Reliance Steel (RS) Following 3Q EPS Miss and Guidance
- RBC Capital Neutral on GE's (GE) Q3 Report, Outlook; Reaffirms at 'Outperform'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesMorgan Stanley, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!