Morgan Stanley Raises Price Target on Best Buy (BBY) to $35 Following Solid 2Q
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Morgan Stanley reiterated an Equalweight rating on Best Buy (NYSE: BBY), and raised the price target to $35.00 (from $28.00), following the company's 2Q earnings report. Q2 comps were better than expected at +0.8% vs. consensus estimates of -0.4%, and Q3 comp guidance of +1% is solid and suggests QTD trends are running higher.
Analyst Simeon Gutman commented, "BBY is asserting its relevance in the CE category with strong execution and is being rewarded with market share gains. These gains helped drive a Q2 beat and a good start to the all-important 2H. Raising price target to $35."
Shares of Best Buy closed at $39.23 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Needham & Company Raises Price Target on II-VI, Inc. (IIVI) Following 1Q Beat
- SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Reiterates Buy as TD Ameritrade (AMTD) Announces Scottrade Acquisition
- Visa (V) PT Trimmed to $93 at Stifel With Initial 2017 Guidance a Touch Light
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesMorgan Stanley, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!