Morgan Stanley Raises Price Target on Avis Budget Group (CAR) to $27; Reiterates Underweight
- S&P 500, Nasdaq set records as tech, banks lead
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Tops Q4 EPS by 20c, Issues Solid Q1 Outlook
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c; $2B Accelerated Share Repurchase
- Seagate Technology (STX) Tops Q2 EPS by 30c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/24: (BOBE) (STX) (WDC) Higher; (NEWT) (MRCY) (CA) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Morgan Stanley reiterated an Underweight rating on Avis Budget Group (NASDAQ: CAR), and raised the price target to $27.00 (from $20.00), following 3Q and capital markets day. For 2016, Morgan Stanley's forecast is in line with most recent guidance at around $850mm EBITDA and $2.93 of EPS.
Analyst Adam Jonas commented, "CAR continues to out-execute HTZ on costs and revenue, driving ~50% stock outperformance vs. HTZ. We raise our price target to $27 after a stronger than expected 3Q and LBO model roll-fwd. We heavily discount CAR’s longer term targets due to cyclical and secular forces out of their control."
Shares of Avis Budget Group closed at $38.77 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alibaba (BABA) PT Raised to $148 at Deutsche Bank
- Sanchez Energy (SN) PT Raised to $16 at FBR Capital; Reiterates Outperform
- Broadcom Limited (AVGO) PT Raised to $240 at Morgan Stanley, Says $300 Is Potential Bull Case Target
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesMorgan Stanley
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!