Morgan Stanley Cuts Price Target on At Home Group (HOME) Following 2Q EPS Beat
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Morgan Stanley maintained an Equalweight rating on At Home Group (NYSE: HOME), and cut the price target to $16.00 (from $17.00), following the company's 2Q earnings report. HOME reported an EPS of $0.13, above the consensus estimate of $0.11. The lower price target reflects recent lower re-ratings across retail.
Analyst Simeon Gutman commented, "HOME's results in their first quarter as a public company were better than expected. EPS of $0.13 were above consensus of $0.11, driven by better comps (+0.9% vs. +0.5%) and gross margin (32.9% vs. 32.5%). While GM declined 90 bps, core merch margins were flat YoY suggesting HOME did not succumb to heightened promotions to drive top-line growth, something we are seeing across the home furnishings space. SG&A delevered 230 bps and grew ~35% YoY due to a 25% increase in store count and marketing investments. Altogether, adj'd EBITDA grew ~2% YoY to $32.2 million."
Shares of At Home Group closed at $12.45 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- KLA-Tencor (KLAC) PT Raised to $85 at Cowen
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Boston Beer Co. (SAM) to $140 Following Weak 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesMorgan Stanley, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!