Mondelez Int'l (MDLZ): Raising PT On Margin Expansion - RBC
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
RBC Capital analyst, David Palmer, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Mondelez International (NASDAQ: MDLZ) and raised his price target to $56 from $54. The PT increase is based on rising EPS estimates but reduced organic revenue.
3Q EBIT margin exceeded expectations by 100bps (15.8% versus consensus 15%), $41M (or 60bps) can be attributed to 1) a $34M one-time VAT settlement in Latin America and 2) a $7M gain on the sale of a US biscuit trademark. In addition, a number of onetime tax benefits significantly lowered 3Q's effective tax rate (14.8% versus RBCe 23%), which are not expected to continue.
2016 and 2017 EPS go from $1.88 and $2.15 to $1.98 (+13%) and $2.24 (+13%).
Shares of Mondelez International closed at $44.32 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mizuho Securities Raises Price Target on PDC Energy (PDCE) to $81; Reiterates Neutral
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Marvell (MRVL) to Sell
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Parker-Hannifin (PH) Ahead of Acquisition Close
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change, Earnings
Related EntitiesRBC Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!