Mondelez Int'l (MDLZ): Raising PT On Margin Expansion - RBC
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
RBC Capital analyst, David Palmer, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Mondelez International (NASDAQ: MDLZ) and raised his price target to $56 from $54. The PT increase is based on rising EPS estimates but reduced organic revenue.
3Q EBIT margin exceeded expectations by 100bps (15.8% versus consensus 15%), $41M (or 60bps) can be attributed to 1) a $34M one-time VAT settlement in Latin America and 2) a $7M gain on the sale of a US biscuit trademark. In addition, a number of onetime tax benefits significantly lowered 3Q's effective tax rate (14.8% versus RBCe 23%), which are not expected to continue.
2016 and 2017 EPS go from $1.88 and $2.15 to $1.98 (+13%) and $2.24 (+13%).
Shares of Mondelez International closed at $44.32 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Target (TGT) PT, Estimates Cut at Buckingham Research Following Miss
- Canaccord Genuity Raises Price Target on Boeing (BA) Ahead of 4Q Release
- Deutsche Bank Downgrades Church & Dwight Co. Inc. (CHD) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change, Earnings
Related EntitiesRBC Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!