Mondelez Int'l (MDLZ): Raising PT On Margin Expansion - RBC
- Wall Street aims at record highs as Trump rally rolls on
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Sibanye Gold (SBGL) to Acquire Stillwater Mining Company (SWC) in $2.2B Deal
- Exclusive: ECB rejects Monte Paschi's request for more time to raise cash - source
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
RBC Capital analyst, David Palmer, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Mondelez International (NASDAQ: MDLZ) and raised his price target to $56 from $54. The PT increase is based on rising EPS estimates but reduced organic revenue.
3Q EBIT margin exceeded expectations by 100bps (15.8% versus consensus 15%), $41M (or 60bps) can be attributed to 1) a $34M one-time VAT settlement in Latin America and 2) a $7M gain on the sale of a US biscuit trademark. In addition, a number of onetime tax benefits significantly lowered 3Q's effective tax rate (14.8% versus RBCe 23%), which are not expected to continue.
2016 and 2017 EPS go from $1.88 and $2.15 to $1.98 (+13%) and $2.24 (+13%).
Shares of Mondelez International closed at $44.32 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Time (TIME): Stuck Until A Deal Is Announced - Wells Fargo
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Comtech Telecom (CMTL) to $16 Following 1Q
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on NeuroDerm (NDRM) to $42
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change, Earnings
Related EntitiesRBC Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!