Mondelez Int'l (MDLZ): Mixed Data Points, Cutting Estimates But Not Rating Or PT - RBC
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
RBC Capital analyst, David Palmer, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Mondelez International (NASDAQ: MDLZ) but cut EPS estimates to reflect a sequential slowdown in US pricing (due to higher promotional spending) and continued deterioration of the British pound (9–10% of MDLZ global sales).
However, the analyst continues to see upside to the company's internal cost savings targets and believes Kraft Heinz remains a likely bidder for the company in '17.
No change to the $54 price target.
Shares of Mondelez International closed at $42.21 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- FBR Capital Raises Price Target on Methode Electronics (MEI) Following Better Than Expected 2Q
- UBS Raises Price Target on Selecta Biosciences (SELB) to $29
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on CarMax (KMX) to $72 Ahead of 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change
Related EntitiesRBC Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!