Mondelez Int'l (MDLZ): Mixed Data Points, Cutting Estimates But Not Rating Or PT - RBC
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
RBC Capital analyst, David Palmer, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Mondelez International (NASDAQ: MDLZ) but cut EPS estimates to reflect a sequential slowdown in US pricing (due to higher promotional spending) and continued deterioration of the British pound (9–10% of MDLZ global sales).
However, the analyst continues to see upside to the company's internal cost savings targets and believes Kraft Heinz remains a likely bidder for the company in '17.
No change to the $54 price target.
Shares of Mondelez International closed at $42.21 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Union Pacific (UNP) PT Raised to $102 at Stifel Following 4Q Report
- Carter's (CRI) PT Lowered to $105 at Oppenheimer; Reiterates Outperform
- Polaris Industries (PII) PT Raised to $85 at Stifel Ahead of 4Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change
Related EntitiesRBC Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!