Mondelez Int'l (MDLZ): Mixed Data Points, Cutting Estimates But Not Rating Or PT - RBC
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
RBC Capital analyst, David Palmer, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Mondelez International (NASDAQ: MDLZ) but cut EPS estimates to reflect a sequential slowdown in US pricing (due to higher promotional spending) and continued deterioration of the British pound (9–10% of MDLZ global sales).
However, the analyst continues to see upside to the company's internal cost savings targets and believes Kraft Heinz remains a likely bidder for the company in '17.
No change to the $54 price target.
Shares of Mondelez International closed at $42.21 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mondelez Int'l (MDLZ) Seen as Kraft Heinz's (KHC) Next Logical Takeover Target - Credit Suisse
- Western Digital (WDC) PT Raised to $100 at Brean Capital on Way to $120
- Illumina (ILMN) Lower as Morgan Stanley Cuts Numbers, Sees Slow Growth Persisting
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change
Related EntitiesRBC Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!