MoffettNathanson Upgrades Level 3 Communications (LVLT) to Buy; Sell-Off Offers Buying Opportunity
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
MoffettNathanson upgraded Level 3 Communications (NYSE: LVLT) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $58.00.
Analyst Nick Del Deo notes that while revenue growth in Q2 "was really quite bad", the sell-off creates a buying opportunity.
"Times like these sometimes present buying opportunities if one can illustrate that the market has overfly penalized the stock, the long-term outlook remains intact, and the valuation is appealing. We believe all of these factors currently apply to Level 3's shares and they embed favorable risk-reward characteristics. It is appropriate to upgrade our rating to Buy, and we maintain our $58 target price."
Shares of Level 3 Communications closed at $49.26 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Danaher (DHR) Following 'Clean' 3Q Report
- Rodman & Renshaw Starts Abraxas Petroleum (AXAS) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!