MoffettNathanson Upgrades Level 3 Communications (LVLT) to Buy; Sell-Off Offers Buying Opportunity
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- Fed's Yellen says 'makes sense' to gradually raise interest rates
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
MoffettNathanson upgraded Level 3 Communications (NYSE: LVLT) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $58.00.
Analyst Nick Del Deo notes that while revenue growth in Q2 "was really quite bad", the sell-off creates a buying opportunity.
"Times like these sometimes present buying opportunities if one can illustrate that the market has overfly penalized the stock, the long-term outlook remains intact, and the valuation is appealing. We believe all of these factors currently apply to Level 3's shares and they embed favorable risk-reward characteristics. It is appropriate to upgrade our rating to Buy, and we maintain our $58 target price."
Shares of Level 3 Communications closed at $49.26 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Target (TGT) PT, Estimates Cut at Buckingham Research Following Miss
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts Fortive (FTV) at Perform
- MKM Partners Cuts Price Target on Target (TGT) to $70 Following Reported Holiday Sales
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!