MoffettNathanson Upgrades Level 3 Communications (LVLT) to Buy; Sell-Off Offers Buying Opportunity
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall St. slips on earnings; Apple results due
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- Panera Bread (PNRA) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c; Raises Outlook
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
MoffettNathanson upgraded Level 3 Communications (NYSE: LVLT) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $58.00.
Analyst Nick Del Deo notes that while revenue growth in Q2 "was really quite bad", the sell-off creates a buying opportunity.
"Times like these sometimes present buying opportunities if one can illustrate that the market has overfly penalized the stock, the long-term outlook remains intact, and the valuation is appealing. We believe all of these factors currently apply to Level 3's shares and they embed favorable risk-reward characteristics. It is appropriate to upgrade our rating to Buy, and we maintain our $58 target price."
Shares of Level 3 Communications closed at $49.26 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: UBS Upgrades Swift Transportation (SWFT) to Buy
- Needham & Company Retains Buy Rating on Nielsen (NLSN) Amid Disappointing Results and Sell-Off
- Cynosure (CYNO) PT, Estimates Trimmed at Stifel Despite Solid Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!