Mobileye (MBLY): Delphi Partnership Eases Competitive Concerns - Evercore ISI
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Evercore ISI analyst, Chris McNally, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Mobileye N.V (NYSE: MBLY) after the company, in conjunction with Delphi (NASDAQ: DLPH) announced an ambitious partnership for the co-development of a complete L4/L5 consumer solution by 2021/22.
The analyst stated "We think this news is positive for both companies as it brings investor clarity to the collaborative rather than competitive efforts of MBLY and DLPH (a topic of recent bull/bear debate). This collaboration should have been broadly expected post the MBLY/BMW/INTC announcement and DLPH's Q2 comments on increasing industry standards in L4. DLPH is one of, if not now, MBLY’s strongest ADAS tier 1 partner with strong capabilities in radar (RACam fusion system with MBLY), lidar (equity investment in Quanergy), ECU/MDU integration, and next-gen vehicle-level algorithms (acquired Ottomatika). DLPHdriven investment will broaden the addressable base of MBLY OEMs to work on an open industry L4 standard, allowing smaller OEMs a viable and similar timeline (2022+) to fully autonomous consumer (unrestricted, non-geofenced) vehicles".
No change to the price target of $60.
Shares of Mobileye N.V closed at $46.56 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades Mobileye N.V (MBLY) to Buy
- Checkpoint Software (CHKP) PT Raised to $94 at Stifel Following 4Q Beat
- M&T Bank (MTB) PT Raised to $165 at FBR Capital Following 4Q Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!