Mizuho Sees In-Line Under Armour (UA) Results, Reit. 'Buy'
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Mizuho Securities analyst Betty Chen reiterated a Buy rating and $52 price target on Under Armour, Inc. (NYSE: UA) ahead of Q3 results, which they expect to come in in-line when the company reports on 10/25/16.
Chen commented, "We expect in-line sales and reiteration of FY16 and FY18 guidance to quell concerns regarding the company’s longer-term growth prospects that drives its premium valuation. With the Rio Olympics and more favorable BTS trends as a catalyst, we believe growth in key footwear and apparel categories remain robust as cleaner inventory should allow the company to demonstrate progress with gross margin inflection. Additionally, we believe favorable commentary regarding the company’s launch into sportswear, partnership with Kohl’s in 2017, and accelerating Int’l growth should provide investors with confidence in the UA’s nascent expansion opportunities."
Shares of Under Armour, Inc. closed at $38.41 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Timken (TKR) to Hold
- UBS Remains Bullish on Costco Wholesale (COST) Following 1Q EPS Miss
- Guggenheim Reiterates Buy on United Natural Foods (UNFI) Following 1Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!