Mizuho Sees In-Line Under Armour (UA) Results, Reit. 'Buy'
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Mizuho Securities analyst Betty Chen reiterated a Buy rating and $52 price target on Under Armour, Inc. (NYSE: UA) ahead of Q3 results, which they expect to come in in-line when the company reports on 10/25/16.
Chen commented, "We expect in-line sales and reiteration of FY16 and FY18 guidance to quell concerns regarding the company’s longer-term growth prospects that drives its premium valuation. With the Rio Olympics and more favorable BTS trends as a catalyst, we believe growth in key footwear and apparel categories remain robust as cleaner inventory should allow the company to demonstrate progress with gross margin inflection. Additionally, we believe favorable commentary regarding the company’s launch into sportswear, partnership with Kohl’s in 2017, and accelerating Int’l growth should provide investors with confidence in the UA’s nascent expansion opportunities."
Shares of Under Armour, Inc. closed at $38.41 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- M&T Bank (MTB) PT Raised to $165 at FBR Capital Following 4Q Beat
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) PT Raised to $105 at Oppenheimer Following 1Q Report
- UPDATE: SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Downgrades Health Care REIT (HCN) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!