Mizuho Securities Upgrades Yelp (YELP) to Buy
- Oil steady around $50 on doubts over OPEC output cuts
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- Universal Health (UHS) Disputes and Denies Conclusions in BuzzFeed Article
- Perrigo (PRGO) to Restructure BCH Omega Pharma Belgium Business; Will Terminate EuroGenerics Agreement
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Mizuho Securities upgraded Yelp (NYSE: YELP) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $40.00 (from $24.00) following 'beat and raise' quarter.
Analyst Neil Doshi commented, "On the heels of a 2Q beat & raise, we see several signs that lead us to be more positive on the stock: 1) stabilization in core local ad revenue growth; 2) an improved outlook on EBITDA margins, 3) easier 2H comps, and 4) new revenue growth opportunities like National accounts. We expect Yelp to grow its revenue ~40% and EBITDA by 50%+ this year, which should warrant continued multiple expansion."
Shares of Yelp closed at $32.64 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mizuho Securities Upgrades Lululemon Athletica Inc. (LULU) to Buy; Sees Upside Continuing
- Credit Suisse Downgrades NetApp (NTAP) to Underperform
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Francesca's (FRAN) Following 3Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!