Mizuho Securities Upgrades Yelp (YELP) to Buy
- Healthcare, tech stocks drive Wall Street higher
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Qualcomm (QCOM) to Acquire NXP Semi (NXPI) in $47B Deal
- Tesla (TSLA) Posts Q3 adj.-EPS of 71c
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/27: (PRQR) (OCN) (TWTR) Higher; (CYH) (GNC) (RNWK) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Mizuho Securities upgraded Yelp (NYSE: YELP) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $40.00 (from $24.00) following 'beat and raise' quarter.
Analyst Neil Doshi commented, "On the heels of a 2Q beat & raise, we see several signs that lead us to be more positive on the stock: 1) stabilization in core local ad revenue growth; 2) an improved outlook on EBITDA margins, 3) easier 2H comps, and 4) new revenue growth opportunities like National accounts. We expect Yelp to grow its revenue ~40% and EBITDA by 50%+ this year, which should warrant continued multiple expansion."
Shares of Yelp closed at $32.64 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rosenblatt Upgrades NETGEAR (NTGR) to Buy
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Essendant (ESND) to $18 Following EPS Miss
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Parexel (PRXL) to $67 Following Weak 1Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!