Mizuho Securities Upgrades Yelp (YELP) to Buy
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Mizuho Securities upgraded Yelp (NYSE: YELP) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $40.00 (from $24.00) following 'beat and raise' quarter.
Analyst Neil Doshi commented, "On the heels of a 2Q beat & raise, we see several signs that lead us to be more positive on the stock: 1) stabilization in core local ad revenue growth; 2) an improved outlook on EBITDA margins, 3) easier 2H comps, and 4) new revenue growth opportunities like National accounts. We expect Yelp to grow its revenue ~40% and EBITDA by 50%+ this year, which should warrant continued multiple expansion."
Shares of Yelp closed at $32.64 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Procter & Gamble (PG) PT Raised to $96 at UBS Following 2Q Report
- RBC Capital Reiterates Outperform on General Electric (GE) Following 4Q
- Yahoo! (YHOO) PT Lowered to $43 at RBC Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!