Mizuho Securities Upgrades UnitedHealth Group (UNH) to Buy
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- Fed's Yellen says 'makes sense' to gradually raise interest rates
- UPDATE: Fed Beige Book: Wages gain modestly in most areas amid tight job market
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Mizuho Securities upgraded UnitedHealth Group (NYSE: UNH) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $178.00.
Analyst Sheryl Skolnick commented, "Despite the still-uncertain politics of health care, we are raising our rating on UNH shares to Buy/$178 PT. UNH made a compelling argument at its Investor Day that its balanced portfolio and growth, its innovative approaches and its commitment to fixing a broken health care system likely insulate it from downside due to political change, at least in 2017. How could we not upgrade when all of those 'Optumized' strategies we've focused on for years are finally coming of age? UNH is, in our view, distinct and worthy of a premium multiple for sustainable double-digit EPS growth."
Shares of UnitedHealth Group closed at $157.59 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Target (TGT) PT, Estimates Cut at Buckingham Research Following Miss
- Wedbush Remains Bullish on Nexstar Broadcasting (NXST) - PT to $75
- MKM Partners Cuts Price Target on Target (TGT) to $70 Following Reported Holiday Sales
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!