Mizuho Securities Upgrades UnitedHealth Group (UNH) to Buy
- Oil steadies on doubts output cut will end global glut
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Dollar edges up vs yen as traders eye ECB meeting for cues
- Mondelez Int'l (MDLZ) Seen as Kraft Heinz's (KHC) Next Logical Takeover Target - Credit Suisse
- Foxconn says in preliminary discussions to expand U.S. operations
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Mizuho Securities upgraded UnitedHealth Group (NYSE: UNH) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $178.00.
Analyst Sheryl Skolnick commented, "Despite the still-uncertain politics of health care, we are raising our rating on UNH shares to Buy/$178 PT. UNH made a compelling argument at its Investor Day that its balanced portfolio and growth, its innovative approaches and its commitment to fixing a broken health care system likely insulate it from downside due to political change, at least in 2017. How could we not upgrade when all of those 'Optumized' strategies we've focused on for years are finally coming of age? UNH is, in our view, distinct and worthy of a premium multiple for sustainable double-digit EPS growth."
Shares of UnitedHealth Group closed at $157.59 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cantor Fitzgerald Upgrades UnitedHealth Group (UNH) to Buy
- Mizuho Securities Raises Price Target on Francesca's (FRAN) Following 3Q Beat
- Western Digital (WDC) PT Raised to $72 at Mizuho Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!