Mizuho Securities Upgrades The Macerich Company (MAC) to Buy
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Mizuho Securities upgraded The Macerich Company (NYSE: MAC) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $84.00.
Analyst Haendel St. Juste commented, "We are upgrading MAC to Buy from Neutral with a $84 price target based on an 15% warranted discount to our $98.50 NAV estimate at a 4.6% cap rate. At current levels, MAC shares offer substantial value, in our view, trading at 68% of NAV, despite owning an high productivity (mid-$600 psf of sales) portfolio concentrated on the East and West coasts (as well as Chicago and Phoenix) heavily weighted in affluent, dense MSAs characterized by high s/f home prices and highly-educated populations."
Shares of The Macerich Company closed at $67.57 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pivotal Research Upgrades Flowers Foods (FLO) to Hold
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $207 Following 4Q Beat
- Finisar (FNSR) PT Raised to $44 at Needham & Company, Estimates Raised Sharply
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!