Mizuho Securities Upgrades McKesson (MCK) to Buy Following Trump Win
- S&P little changed as energy weighs but financials edge up
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- Fed's Yellen says 'makes sense' to gradually raise interest rates
- UPDATE: Fed Beige Book: Wages gain modestly in most areas amid tight job market
- Mallinckrodt (MNK) Announces FTC Settlement
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Mizuho Securities upgraded McKesson (NYSE: MCK) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $147.00 following Trump victory.
Analyst Ann Hynes commented, "They are our only Neutral ratings in the drug supply chain. We think rhetoric on drug pricing will diminish significantly, leading to more stable earnings (and potential upside) if/when changes in manufacturer drug pricing becomes more stable."
Shares of McKesson closed at $130.51 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Downgrades Himax Technologies (HIMX) to Neutral
- Credit Suisse Upgrades Nordstrom (JWN) to Outperform
- UBS Cuts Price Target on Qualcomm (QCOM) Following FTC Complaint
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!