Mizuho Securities Upgrades Gap, Inc. (GPS) to Neutral
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Oil prices under pressure as Iraq resists joining output cut
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Mizuho Securities upgraded Gap, Inc. (NYSE: GPS) from Underperform to Neutral with a price target of $24.00 (from $17.00).
Analyst Betty Chen commented, "We are upgrading shares of GPS to Neutral from Underperform and raising estimates and PT to $24 (from $17) as we expect: 1) easy 4Q compares; 2) favorable AUC & leaner inventories; 3) translation benefit from Yen; and 4) stringent cost controls to deliver EPS at least in-line with consensus. While we view July’s comp miss as evidence of the long road ahead in re-establishing GPS’ three main concepts as “go to” destinations, we believe the removal of FY16 EPS risks and signs of comps inflecting will enable multiple expansion."
Shares of Gap, Inc. closed at $25.62 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Gigamon (GIMO) PT Raised to $58 at Needham & Company Ahead of Results
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Benchmark Electronics (BHE) Following In-Line 3Q
- Time Warner (TWX) PT Raised to $102 at Brean Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!