Mizuho Securities Upgrades Federal Realty Investment Trust (FRT) to Buy
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Mizuho Securities upgraded Federal Realty Investment Trust (NYSE: FRT) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $176.00.
Analyst Haendel St. Juste commented, "Recent retail REIT weakness has provided a good entry point for investors. After re-assessing valuation / growth, we are upgrading FRT to Buy as we believe its high quality portfolio and balance sheet offer stronger growth w/ less risk, a compelling combo for investors in today's fully valued, slowing growth REIT sector. We also provide takeaways from our recent FRT management meeting."
Shares of Federal Realty Investment Trust closed at $159.10 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades TripAdvisor (TRIP) to Hold
- Evercore ISI Raises Price Target on Regions Financial (RF) to $15 After Meeting with Management
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Illinois Tool Works (ITW) Following Analyst Day
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!