Mizuho Securities Upgrades Federal Realty Investment Trust (FRT) to Buy
- Futures flat as earnings season gathers pace
- Alibaba (BABA) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c, Revenues Rise 54%
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c; Sees Merger Closing in First Half
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Guides Modestly Below the Street
- Barclays Downgrades Apple (AAPL) to Equalweight, Concerned India/China Will not Emerge As Growth Catalysts
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Mizuho Securities upgraded Federal Realty Investment Trust (NYSE: FRT) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $176.00.
Analyst Haendel St. Juste commented, "Recent retail REIT weakness has provided a good entry point for investors. After re-assessing valuation / growth, we are upgrading FRT to Buy as we believe its high quality portfolio and balance sheet offer stronger growth w/ less risk, a compelling combo for investors in today's fully valued, slowing growth REIT sector. We also provide takeaways from our recent FRT management meeting."
Shares of Federal Realty Investment Trust closed at $159.10 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Macquarie Downgrades SCANA Corp (SCG) to Neutral, Says "We Don't Want To Push Our Luck"
- GenMark Diagnostics (GNMK) PT Raised to $15 at Needham & Company
- Dougherty & Co Upgrades MKS Instruments (MKSI) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!