Mizuho Securities Upgrades Equity Residential (EQR) to Neutral
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Mizuho Securities upgraded Equity Residential (NYSE: EQR) from Underperform to Neutral with a price target of $62.00 (from $60.00).
Analyst Richard Anderson commented, "We downgraded EQR to Underperform in July 2016 after the company reported its third consecutive reduction to its same store outlook for 2016 -- we established a $60 PT at that time. Having now closed in on that target and with the company reiterating its revenue goal for 2016 (it produced a 3.4% same store revenue growth during 3Q16), we are returning our rating to Neutral but applying a PT methodology of a 5% discount to reflect the lingering uncertainty of the situation. Please note our FFO estimates continue to follow EQR's Normalized FFO metric because of the numerous adjustments related to the suburban portfolio sale."
Shares of Equity Residential closed at $60.18 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Netflix (NFLX) PT Raised to $150.00 at BMO Capital; Keeps 'Market Perform'
- UPDATE: SunTrust Starts KLX Inc (KLXI) at Buy
- Tutor Perini Corporation (TPC) PT Raised to $35.00 at Canaccord Genuity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!