Mizuho Securities Upgrades Equity Residential (EQR) to Neutral
- Euro and global stocks hold Italy-related gains ahead of ECB
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
- GoDaddy (GDDY) to Acquire Host Europe Group in ~$1.8B Deal
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Trump's corporate tax holiday could spur pharma M&A
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Mizuho Securities upgraded Equity Residential (NYSE: EQR) from Underperform to Neutral with a price target of $62.00 (from $60.00).
Analyst Richard Anderson commented, "We downgraded EQR to Underperform in July 2016 after the company reported its third consecutive reduction to its same store outlook for 2016 -- we established a $60 PT at that time. Having now closed in on that target and with the company reiterating its revenue goal for 2016 (it produced a 3.4% same store revenue growth during 3Q16), we are returning our rating to Neutral but applying a PT methodology of a 5% discount to reflect the lingering uncertainty of the situation. Please note our FFO estimates continue to follow EQR's Normalized FFO metric because of the numerous adjustments related to the suburban portfolio sale."
Shares of Equity Residential closed at $60.18 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Evercore ISI Upgrades Netflix (NFLX) to Hold; Competition Gaining Little Traction
- Stifel Downgrades Cott Corporation (COT) to Hold
- Benchmark Remains Bullish as Marcus Corporation (MCS) Announces Wehrenberg Theaters Acquisition
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!