Mizuho Securities Upgrades DepoMed Inc (DEPO) to Buy
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Mizuho Securities upgraded DepoMed Inc (NASDAQ: DEPO) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $24.00 (from $27.00) following the sell-off, saying they believe a deal will happen.
Analyst Irina Koffler commented, "We upgrade DEPO to Buy after the large sell-off. We still think a deal process could be underway, and the wholesaler/rebate issues should not derail this event. However, we think DEPO could be somewhat devalued by a more negative outlook on future Nucynta discounts. We lower PT to $24 from $27 based on lower Nucynta and lower sales multiples in a potential deal."
Shares of DepoMed Inc closed at $19.01 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pivotal Research Upgrades Flowers Foods (FLO) to Hold
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Cooper Cos. (COO) Following 4Q Results
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $37 Following 2Q Beat and Raise
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Rumors, Upgrades
Related EntitiesIrina Koffler
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!