Mizuho Securities Upgrades DepoMed Inc (DEPO) to Buy
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Mizuho Securities upgraded DepoMed Inc (NASDAQ: DEPO) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $24.00 (from $27.00) following the sell-off, saying they believe a deal will happen.
Analyst Irina Koffler commented, "We upgrade DEPO to Buy after the large sell-off. We still think a deal process could be underway, and the wholesaler/rebate issues should not derail this event. However, we think DEPO could be somewhat devalued by a more negative outlook on future Nucynta discounts. We lower PT to $24 from $27 based on lower Nucynta and lower sales multiples in a potential deal."
Shares of DepoMed Inc closed at $19.01 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Marvell (MRVL) to Sell
- Benchmark Remains Bullish as Marcus Corporation (MCS) Announces Wehrenberg Theaters Acquisition
- Needham & Company Upgrades Quantenna Communications (QTNA) to Strong Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Rumors, Upgrades
Related EntitiesIrina Koffler
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!