Mizuho Securities Upgrades DepoMed Inc (DEPO) to Buy
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Mizuho Securities upgraded DepoMed Inc (NASDAQ: DEPO) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $24.00 (from $27.00) following the sell-off, saying they believe a deal will happen.
Analyst Irina Koffler commented, "We upgrade DEPO to Buy after the large sell-off. We still think a deal process could be underway, and the wholesaler/rebate issues should not derail this event. However, we think DEPO could be somewhat devalued by a more negative outlook on future Nucynta discounts. We lower PT to $24 from $27 based on lower Nucynta and lower sales multiples in a potential deal."
Shares of DepoMed Inc closed at $19.01 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Depomed (DEPO) 'Clearly' on Purdue Pharma Radar - Bloomberg
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Francesca's (FRAN) Following 3Q Report
- Credit Suisse Downgrades NetApp (NTAP) to Underperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Rumors, Upgrades
Related EntitiesIrina Koffler
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!