Mizuho Securities Upgrades DDR Corp. (DDR) to Neutral
- Indexes hit record highs as Trump rally continues
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Oil rises above $50 on renewed hopes for output cuts
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Mizuho Securities upgraded DDR Corp. (NYSE: DDR) from Underperform to Neutral with a price target of $15.00.
Analyst Haendel St. Juste commented, "We are upgrading DDR to Neutral from Underperform with a $15.00 price target based on an 25% discount to our $20.00 NAV estimate at a 6% cap rate. On current valuation, DDR shares trades at a meaningful discount to shopping center REIT peers, having underperformed both the RMZ and the Shopping Center sector YTD, down 12% vs -3% for the sector and -2% for the RMZ. At recent pricing, DDR trades at 74% of NAV, its widest levels since 2Q/2009, (vs Shopping Centers' Malls' 88% / REITs' 90%) and 7.0% implied cap rate (6.0% / 6.5%) above private market cap rates."
Shares of DDR Corp. closed at $14.85 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Timken (TKR) to Hold
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades AZZ Inc. (AZZ) to Sell
- UBS Cuts Price Target on SecureWorks Corp. (SCWX) to $13
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!