Mizuho Securities Upgrades Community Health (CYH) to Neutral
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Mizuho Securities upgraded Community Health (NYSE: CYH) from Underperform to Neutral with a price target of $10.50.
Analyst Sheryl Skolnick commented ,"With CYH down in sympathy (if not correlation) with QHC today, we are taking the opportunity to signal to investors that we think CYH shares now reflect a more appropriate multiple given the risks and are upgrading to Neutral. There is no fundamental change, in our view, just valuation. With few likely catalysts between here and earnings, we see reduced likelihood of another 10% downside in the short term. But make no mistake, we see even less reason for upside. Rating to Neutral, reiterate $10.50 target and estimates."
Shares of Community Health closed at $11.44 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Comtech Telecom (CMTL) to $16 Following 1Q
- Mizuho Securities Upgrades Tailored Brands (TLRD) to Buy
- BMO Capital Reiterates Outperform on Costco Wholesale (COST) Following 1Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!