Mizuho Securities Upgrades Community Health (CYH) to Neutral
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Mizuho Securities upgraded Community Health (NYSE: CYH) from Underperform to Neutral with a price target of $10.50.
Analyst Sheryl Skolnick commented ,"With CYH down in sympathy (if not correlation) with QHC today, we are taking the opportunity to signal to investors that we think CYH shares now reflect a more appropriate multiple given the risks and are upgrading to Neutral. There is no fundamental change, in our view, just valuation. With few likely catalysts between here and earnings, we see reduced likelihood of another 10% downside in the short term. But make no mistake, we see even less reason for upside. Rating to Neutral, reiterate $10.50 target and estimates."
Shares of Community Health closed at $11.44 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Danaher (DHR) Following 'Clean' 3Q Report
- RBC Capital Neutral on GE's (GE) Q3 Report, Outlook; Reaffirms at 'Outperform'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!