Mizuho Securities Upgrades Community Health (CYH) to Neutral
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Mizuho Securities upgraded Community Health (NYSE: CYH) from Underperform to Neutral with a price target of $10.50.
Analyst Sheryl Skolnick commented ,"With CYH down in sympathy (if not correlation) with QHC today, we are taking the opportunity to signal to investors that we think CYH shares now reflect a more appropriate multiple given the risks and are upgrading to Neutral. There is no fundamental change, in our view, just valuation. With few likely catalysts between here and earnings, we see reduced likelihood of another 10% downside in the short term. But make no mistake, we see even less reason for upside. Rating to Neutral, reiterate $10.50 target and estimates."
Shares of Community Health closed at $11.44 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades CF Industries (CF) to Buy, Says "Consensus Estimates Now Beatable"
- UPDATE: SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Upgrades Brixmor Property (BRX) to Buy
- UPDATE: SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Upgrades Regency Centers (REG) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!