Mizuho Securities Upgrades AmerisourceBergen (ABC) to Buy Following Trump Win
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Mizuho Securities upgraded AmerisourceBergen (NYSE: ABC) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $83.00 following Trump victory.
Analyst Ann Hynes commented, "They are our only Neutral ratings in the drug supply chain. We think rhetoric on drug pricing will diminish significantly, leading to more stable earnings (and potential upside) if/when changes in manufacturer drug pricing becomes more stable."
Shares of AmerisourceBergen closed at $69.03 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Ciena (CIEN) to $30 Following 4Q
- BMO Capital Raises Price Target on Ciena (CIEN) Following 4Q
- Guggenheim Reiterates Buy on United Natural Foods (UNFI) Following 1Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!