Mizuho Securities Upgrades AmerisourceBergen (ABC) to Buy Following Trump Win
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- U.S. stocks pare gains after Trump's inaugural speech
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Herbalife (HLF) Says SEC Requested Documents on Anti-Corruption Compliance in China; Reviewed with DoJ
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Mizuho Securities upgraded AmerisourceBergen (NYSE: ABC) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $83.00 following Trump victory.
Analyst Ann Hynes commented, "They are our only Neutral ratings in the drug supply chain. We think rhetoric on drug pricing will diminish significantly, leading to more stable earnings (and potential upside) if/when changes in manufacturer drug pricing becomes more stable."
Shares of AmerisourceBergen closed at $69.03 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades CF Industries (CF) to Buy, Says "Consensus Estimates Now Beatable"
- Hilliard Lyons Upgrades Community Trust Bancorp (CTBI) to Neutral
- Instinet (Nomura) Downgrades Silicon Motion Technology (SIMO) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!