Mizuho Securities Upgrades Amedisys (AMED) to Buy; Sell-Off Excessive
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Mizuho Securities upgraded Amedisys (NASDAQ: AMED) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $47.00, calling the sell-off after the COO resigned 'excessively overdone'.
Analyst Sheryl Skolnick commented, "AMED's shares dove Friday in concert with another C-Suite change at the company, this time at the COO level. But we spoke with CEO Kusserow after the call and, combined with his answers to our questions during the call, we're more comfortable with the reasons for the change and with our estimates. Thus, we see the sell-off as excessively overdone, reiterate our $47 PT and upgrade the shares to Buy from Neutral."
Shares of Amedisys closed at $38.20 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades CF Industries (CF) to Buy, Says "Consensus Estimates Now Beatable"
- Hilliard Lyons Upgrades Community Trust Bancorp (CTBI) to Neutral
- Bassett Furniture (BSET) PT Raised to $28 at Stifel Following 4Q EPS Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!