Mizuho Securities Upgrades Amedisys (AMED) to Buy; Sell-Off Excessive
- Energy weighs on S&P, Dow; techs boost Nasdaq
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
- GoDaddy (GDDY) to Acquire Host Europe Group in ~$1.8B Deal
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Mizuho Securities upgraded Amedisys (NASDAQ: AMED) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $47.00, calling the sell-off after the COO resigned 'excessively overdone'.
Analyst Sheryl Skolnick commented, "AMED's shares dove Friday in concert with another C-Suite change at the company, this time at the COO level. But we spoke with CEO Kusserow after the call and, combined with his answers to our questions during the call, we're more comfortable with the reasons for the change and with our estimates. Thus, we see the sell-off as excessively overdone, reiterate our $47 PT and upgrade the shares to Buy from Neutral."
Shares of Amedisys closed at $38.20 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades Martin Midstream Partners (MMLP) to Buy
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades Antero Midstream Partners LP (AM) to Buy
- Berenberg Upgrades Nucor (NUE) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!