Mizuho Securities Upgrades Amedisys (AMED) to Buy; Sell-Off Excessive
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Mizuho Securities upgraded Amedisys (NASDAQ: AMED) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $47.00, calling the sell-off after the COO resigned 'excessively overdone'.
Analyst Sheryl Skolnick commented, "AMED's shares dove Friday in concert with another C-Suite change at the company, this time at the COO level. But we spoke with CEO Kusserow after the call and, combined with his answers to our questions during the call, we're more comfortable with the reasons for the change and with our estimates. Thus, we see the sell-off as excessively overdone, reiterate our $47 PT and upgrade the shares to Buy from Neutral."
Shares of Amedisys closed at $38.20 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Upgrades CVR Refining (CVRR) to Outperform; Most Exposed to RINs
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $210 Following 4Q
- Finisar (FNSR) PT Raised to $44 at Needham & Company, Estimates Raised Sharply
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!