Mizuho Securities Starts Whiting Petroleum (WLL) at Neutral
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Mizuho Securities initiates coverage on Whiting Petroleum (NYSE: WLL) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $9.00.
Analyst Timothy Rezvan commented, "While Whiting high-graded its Williston Basin footprint with 2014's Kodiak acquisition, it also created a leverage problem that persists today, and led to sharply declining production. Asset sales, debt exchanges and JVs help on the margin, but can't mitigate the impact of declining crude prices. WLL shares trade cheap to the group, as they have for several years (7.7x 2017E EV/EBITDA, 2.4 turns below group), given the impact of declining production. We remain on the sidelines for now, as we await further balance sheet healing amid prolonged oil price weakness."
Shares of Whiting Petroleum closed at $8.48 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Needham & Company Raises Price Target on II-VI, Inc. (IIVI) Following 1Q Beat
- Brean Capital Starts Logitech International (LOGI) at Buy
- Argus Starts Arista Networks (ANET) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesCrude Oil, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!