Mizuho Securities Starts Viper Energy Partners LP (VNOM) at Neutral
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Mizuho Securities initiates coverage on Viper Energy Partners LP (NASDAQ: VNOM) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $17.00.
Analyst Timothy Rezvan commented, "Viper's LP units represent a way to play oil beta with a dividend, without the balance sheet risk of a typical E&P. Distributable CF from unhedged production Viper receives from its mineral rights will rise and fall in lockstep with oil prices. We understand the yield-oriented value proposition LP units offer, but remain on the sidelines, given our cautious oil price outlook and low liquidity of VNOM units. Diamondback may sell units to increase the LP units' float from 16%, but we view it as unlikely in the near-term."
Shares of Viper Energy Partners LP closed at $16.06 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- General Electric (GE) PT Lowered to $35 at UBS Following 4Q Report
- Barclays Downgrades Apple (AAPL) to Equalweight, Concerned India/China Will not Emerge As Growth Catalysts
- CytoSorbents (CTSO) PT Raised to $10 at Maxim Group
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!