Mizuho Securities Starts Viper Energy Partners LP (VNOM) at Neutral
- Wall St. drops on bleak GE outlook; Microsoft blunts losses
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- UPDATE: AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Mizuho Securities initiates coverage on Viper Energy Partners LP (NASDAQ: VNOM) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $17.00.
Analyst Timothy Rezvan commented, "Viper's LP units represent a way to play oil beta with a dividend, without the balance sheet risk of a typical E&P. Distributable CF from unhedged production Viper receives from its mineral rights will rise and fall in lockstep with oil prices. We understand the yield-oriented value proposition LP units offer, but remain on the sidelines, given our cautious oil price outlook and low liquidity of VNOM units. Diamondback may sell units to increase the LP units' float from 16%, but we view it as unlikely in the near-term."
Shares of Viper Energy Partners LP closed at $16.06 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Starts Xenon Pharmaceuticals (XENE) at Buy
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Raised to $47 at Credit Suisse; Results Just 'Ok' But Visability Increases Conviction
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on ICON plc (ICLR) to $87.50; Reiterates Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!