Mizuho Securities Starts Valero Energy Partners LP (VLP) at Buy
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Mizuho Securities initiates coverage on Valero Energy Partners LP (NYSE: VLP) with a Buy rating and a price target of $57.00.
Analyst Brian Zarahn commented, "We are initiating coverage of VLP with a Buy rating and $57 price target. Our $57 price target is based on the average of our $58 discounted cash flow model (9.75% discount rate) and $57 EV/Adjusted EBITDA (16x multiple on 2017) valuation methodologies. VLP offers above-average cash flow growth and stability at a reasonable valuation. The Partnership is well positioned to achieve our 23% cash distribution CAGR (3-year) estimate supported by a $1 billion EBITDA dropdown inventory, which is 4x current EBITDA, and healthy distribution coverage of 2x. Strong cash flow stability backed by primarily long-term, take-or-pay contracts with investment grade parent Valero Energy (VLO), no direct commodity price exposure, midstream assets integrated with VLO’s refineries and a solid balance sheet."
Shares of Valero Energy Partners LP closed at $43.05 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rodman & Renshaw Starts Abraxas Petroleum (AXAS) at Buy
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on ICON plc (ICLR) to $87.50; Reiterates Hold
- Philip Morris Intl (PM) PT Raised to $101 at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!