Mizuho Securities Starts Tesoro Logistics (TLLP) at Buy
- Wall St. rises amid robust GDP data, mixed earnings
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Mizuho Securities initiates coverage on Tesoro Logistics (NYSE: TLLP) with a Buy rating and a price target of $58.00.
Analyst Brian Zarahn commented, "We are initiating coverage of TLLP with a Buy rating and $58 price target. Our $58 price target is based on the average of our $58 discounted cash flow model (9.75% discount rate) and $58 EV/Adjusted EBITDA (13.5x multiple on 2017) valuation methodologies. TLLP offers a healthy yield, competitive growth at a reasonable price and a parent that continues to pursue midstream growth opportunities. While we expect TLLP’s distribution growth rate to decline from 17% in 2016 to a 9% CAGR through 2019 due to its larger size and GP distribution, we believe the stock is undervalued at current levels. We believe a potential catalyst in the next 1-2 years is a change in the GP distribution structure to improve TLLP’s equity cost of capital enhancing long-term growth prospects."
Shares of Tesoro Logistics closed at $48.36 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Leerink Partners Downgrades McKesson (MCK) to Market Perform
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Upgrades Level 3 Communications (LVLT) to Outperform
- Chardan Capital Markets Starts Astrotech Corporation (ASTC) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!