Mizuho Securities Starts Sunoco Logistics Partners (SXL) at Neutral
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Mizuho Securities initiates coverage on Sunoco Logistics Partners (NYSE: SXL) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $30.00.
Analyst Brian Zarahn commented, "We are initiating coverage of SXL with a Neutral rating and $30 price target. Our $30 price target is based on the average of our $33 discounted cash flow model (9.75% discount rate) and $27 EV/EBITDA (14x multiple on 2017) valuation methodologies. SXL is a diversified, investment grade midstream MLP with strategically located assets, primarily fee-based transportation and storage cash flows and competitive distribution growth. SXL provides exposure to NGL volume growth in the Marcellus/Utica through its Mariner East and West system and crude volume growth in the Permian. Combining contributions from organic projects and expected moderate commodity price recovery, we expect SXL to post 7% distribution CAGR to 2019. In our opinion, SXL’s positive attributes are partially offset by valuation, financing needs and tighter distribution coverage."
Shares of Sunoco Logistics Partners closed at $27.84 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Timken (TKR) to Hold
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades AZZ Inc. (AZZ) to Sell
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Ciena (CIEN) to $30 Following 4Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesCrude Oil
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!