Mizuho Securities Starts Sunoco (SUN) at Neutral
- Wall Street opens flat as investors assess earnings
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/25: (SAEX) (CWEI) (SWFT) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (UA) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Mizuho Securities initiates coverage on Sunoco (NYSE: SUN) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $31.00.
Analyst Brian Zarahn commented, "We are initiating coverage of SUN with a Neutral rating and $31 price target. Our price target is based on the average of our $35 discounted cash flow model (10.75% discount rate) and $27 EV/EBITDA (11x multiple on 2017) valuation methodologies. SUN offers a healthy 11% yield and exposure to relatively stable wholesale and retail fuels distribution. Our rating is driven by high leverage from acquisitions and muted distribution growth over the next few years. That being said, we do not expect the distribution to be reduced. So for patient, income-oriented investors, SUN provides a double-digit yield."
Shares of Sunoco closed at $29.18 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Chardan Capital Markets Starts Clovis Oncology (CLVS) at 'Sell' With Price Target of $15
- T-Mobile (TMUS) PT Raised to $46 at Nomura, Remains Sidelined
- UPDATE: UBS Upgrades Swift Transportation (SWFT) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!