Mizuho Securities Starts Sunoco (SUN) at Neutral
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Mizuho Securities initiates coverage on Sunoco (NYSE: SUN) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $31.00.
Analyst Brian Zarahn commented, "We are initiating coverage of SUN with a Neutral rating and $31 price target. Our price target is based on the average of our $35 discounted cash flow model (10.75% discount rate) and $27 EV/EBITDA (11x multiple on 2017) valuation methodologies. SUN offers a healthy 11% yield and exposure to relatively stable wholesale and retail fuels distribution. Our rating is driven by high leverage from acquisitions and muted distribution growth over the next few years. That being said, we do not expect the distribution to be reduced. So for patient, income-oriented investors, SUN provides a double-digit yield."
Shares of Sunoco closed at $29.18 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rosenblatt Upgrades NETGEAR (NTGR) to Buy
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Coca Cola (KO) to $46 Following 3Q; Reaffirmed Guidance
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades Highwoods Properties Inc. (HIW) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!