Mizuho Securities Starts Splunk (SPLK) at Neutral
- Stocks flat as earnings roll in, Comcast drags Nasdaq
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/27: (PCMI) (OCN) (TTMI) Higher; (CYH) (RWLK) (AMFW) Lower
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Qualcomm (QCOM) to Acquire NXP Semi (NXPI) in $47B Deal
- CenturyLink (CTL) in Advanced Talks to Merge with Level 3 (LVLT) - DJ
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Mizuho Securities initiates coverage on Splunk (NASDAQ: SPLK) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $60.00.
Analyst Abhey Lamba commented, "We initiate coverage of Splunk with a Neutral rating and $60 PT. We favor the story and believe the company can capitalize on a differentiated product, strong customer momentum and ample runway for growth given the large market opportunity. However, given the model transition, we see risk to the n-t license revenue trajectory as well as profitability gains as management aggressively invests for growth. We view the stock as fully valued at current levels and see little support from a valuation standpoint."
Shares of Splunk closed at $58.37 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rosenblatt Upgrades NETGEAR (NTGR) to Buy
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on VMware (VMW) to $91 Following Better Than Expected 3Q
- Mizuho Securities Downgrades Community Health (CYH) to Underperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!