Mizuho Securities Starts Splunk (SPLK) at Neutral
- Wall Street drops as investors brace for presidential debate
- Disney (DIS) Working with Adviser on Potential Twitter (TWTR) Bid - Bloomberg
- Rice Energy (RICE) Acquires Vantage Energy in $2.7B Deal; FY16 Outlook Updated
- Kite Pharma (KITE) Announces Positive Topline Data from KTE-C19 ZUMA-1 Study in Aggressive NHL
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/26: (KITE) (SNX) (ARRY) Higher; (SXL) (NAT) (RICE) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Mizuho Securities initiates coverage on Splunk (NASDAQ: SPLK) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $60.00.
Analyst Abhey Lamba commented, "We initiate coverage of Splunk with a Neutral rating and $60 PT. We favor the story and believe the company can capitalize on a differentiated product, strong customer momentum and ample runway for growth given the large market opportunity. However, given the model transition, we see risk to the n-t license revenue trajectory as well as profitability gains as management aggressively invests for growth. We view the stock as fully valued at current levels and see little support from a valuation standpoint."
Shares of Splunk closed at $58.37 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Starts Hyatt Hotels (H) at Neutral
- Seaport Global Securities Upgrades HB Fuller (FUL) to Buy
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Starts La Quinta Holdings (LQ) at Sell
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!