Mizuho Securities Starts Splunk (SPLK) at Neutral
- Top 10 News for 9/26 - 9/30: Deutsche Bank Soars on Settlement; Twitter Back in the M&A Fray; Nike 'Just Didn't Do It' in Q1
- Wall Street rallies, led by Deutsche Bank, financials
- Viacom (VIAB) Forms Special Committee; Will Explore Potential Combination with CBS (CBS)
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Said Near $5.4B Settlement with U.S. - AFP
- Oil up second straight month on OPEC-fueled rally
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Mizuho Securities initiates coverage on Splunk (NASDAQ: SPLK) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $60.00.
Analyst Abhey Lamba commented, "We initiate coverage of Splunk with a Neutral rating and $60 PT. We favor the story and believe the company can capitalize on a differentiated product, strong customer momentum and ample runway for growth given the large market opportunity. However, given the model transition, we see risk to the n-t license revenue trajectory as well as profitability gains as management aggressively invests for growth. We view the stock as fully valued at current levels and see little support from a valuation standpoint."
Shares of Splunk closed at $58.37 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Resumes Infinera Corp. (INFN) at Hold
- Mizuho Securities Starts Enterprise Products Partners (EPD) at Buy
- Mizuho Securities Starts MPLX LP (MPLX) at Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!