Mizuho Securities Starts Splunk (SPLK) at Neutral
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Mizuho Securities initiates coverage on Splunk (NASDAQ: SPLK) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $60.00.
Analyst Abhey Lamba commented, "We initiate coverage of Splunk with a Neutral rating and $60 PT. We favor the story and believe the company can capitalize on a differentiated product, strong customer momentum and ample runway for growth given the large market opportunity. However, given the model transition, we see risk to the n-t license revenue trajectory as well as profitability gains as management aggressively invests for growth. We view the stock as fully valued at current levels and see little support from a valuation standpoint."
Shares of Splunk closed at $58.37 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Starts Owens Corning (OC) at Buy
- Deutsche Bank Downgrades MGM Growth Properties (MGP) to Hold
- Deutsche Bank Starts Verisk Analytics (VRSK) at Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!