Mizuho Securities Starts Splunk (SPLK) at Neutral
- Futures fall on Brexit worries, Trump's dollar comments
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- Trump, Brexit uncertainty hit stocks and dollar, gold jumps
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Mizuho Securities initiates coverage on Splunk (NASDAQ: SPLK) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $60.00.
Analyst Abhey Lamba commented, "We initiate coverage of Splunk with a Neutral rating and $60 PT. We favor the story and believe the company can capitalize on a differentiated product, strong customer momentum and ample runway for growth given the large market opportunity. However, given the model transition, we see risk to the n-t license revenue trajectory as well as profitability gains as management aggressively invests for growth. We view the stock as fully valued at current levels and see little support from a valuation standpoint."
Shares of Splunk closed at $58.37 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Canaccord Genuity Starts Kratos Defense & Security (KTOS) at Buy
- Credit Suisse Starts ASML Inc. (ASML) at Neutral
- Bernstein Upgrades Lions Gate (LGF) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!