Mizuho Securities Starts Southwestern Energy (SWN) at Buy
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Mizuho Securities initiates coverage on Southwestern Energy (NYSE: SWN) with a Buy rating and a price target of $20.00.
Analyst Timothy Rezvan commented, "Street modeling appears overly bearish on SWN shares, now that Southwestern has fixed its balance sheet after its $5.4 billion entry into southwest Appalachia. Steady production declines since 4Q15 should trough by year-end '16. We expect $3+/mcf gas prices will drive organic deleveraging and deliver production and earnings growth in '17. Our work suggests SWN shares trade at less than 7x 2017E EV/EBITDA, and at <$14/shr, we see no value for Appalachia resource potential in SWN shares. Our bullish gas outlook into '17 and our conviction on poor consensus modeling drive our Buy rating."
Shares of Southwestern Energy closed at $13.74 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: UBS Upgrades Southwestern Energy (SWN) to Neutral
- UPDATE: SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Starts Spirit AeroSystems (SPR) at Hold
- UPDATE: SunTrust Starts FLIR Systems, Inc. (FLIR) at Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!