Mizuho Securities Starts Southwestern Energy (SWN) at Buy
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Mizuho Securities initiates coverage on Southwestern Energy (NYSE: SWN) with a Buy rating and a price target of $20.00.
Analyst Timothy Rezvan commented, "Street modeling appears overly bearish on SWN shares, now that Southwestern has fixed its balance sheet after its $5.4 billion entry into southwest Appalachia. Steady production declines since 4Q15 should trough by year-end '16. We expect $3+/mcf gas prices will drive organic deleveraging and deliver production and earnings growth in '17. Our work suggests SWN shares trade at less than 7x 2017E EV/EBITDA, and at <$14/shr, we see no value for Appalachia resource potential in SWN shares. Our bullish gas outlook into '17 and our conviction on poor consensus modeling drive our Buy rating."
Shares of Southwestern Energy closed at $13.74 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $207 Following 4Q Beat
- Jefferies Adjusts Estimates on Ciena (CIEN) - PT to $29
- BMO Capital Remains Bullish on Duluth Holdings Inc. (DLTH) Following 3Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!