Mizuho Securities Starts Shell Midstream Partners, L.P. (SHLX) at Buy
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Mizuho Securities initiates coverage on Shell Midstream Partners, L.P. (NYSE: SHLX) with a Buy rating and a price target of $37.00.
Analyst Brian Zarahn commented, "We are initiating coverage of SHLX with a Buy rating and $37 price target. Our $37 price target is based on the average of our $40 discounted cash flow model (8.75% discount rate) and $34 EV/Adjusted EBITDA (17.5x multiple on 2017) valuation methodologies. SHLX is a high-growth, low-risk crude oil and refined products pipeline MLP with highly visible growth prospects, stable cash flows and an investment grade parent. The Partnership is well positioned to meet our 24% distribution growth CAGR (highest in our coverage universe) due to by a significant drop down inventory of $3.5 billion or 11x 2Q16 run rate EBITDA. High stability is supported by long-term contracts with a diverse customer base. Premium valuation is warranted due to strong growth visibility and stability. On PEG-like ratio of DCF multiple/growth, SHLX valuation is reasonable at 0.8x."
Shares of Shell Midstream Partners, L.P. closed at $31.35 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rodman & Renshaw Starts Abraxas Petroleum (AXAS) at Buy
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesCrude Oil
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!