Mizuho Securities Starts STORE Capital (STOR) at Buy
- Wall St. lower as earnings from some big names disappoint
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/25: (CWEI) (NXTD) (EYES) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (CALA) Lower (more...)
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Mizuho Securities initiates coverage on STORE Capital (NYSE: STOR) with a Buy rating and a price target of $30.50.
Analyst Haendel St. Juste commented, "We are initiating coverage of STORE Capital (STOR) with a Buy rating and a $30.50 price target. Founded by in 2011, STOR was initially capitalized through funds managed by Oaktree Capital management and IPO’d in 2014. Since then, STOR has been one of the fastest growing Triple Net Lease REITs fueled by its smaller size and “direct origination platform” and willingness to take on and structure around more complicated transactions /investments to generate superior yields / returns. Today, STOR trades at a slight discount to the sector on AFFO (15.6x AFFO multiple vs the Triple NET REIT sector average of 16.3x), and the lowest “PEG” (AFFO multiple vs AFFO growth) ratios in the space due to its aboveaverage earnings growth (1.7x vs 4.5x for the Triple Net sector, or 2.7x excluding VER). That said, higher yield investments do carry a perception of higher risk (suggesting higher discount rate) and we also look for a natural deceleration in STOR’s growth over next couple years as it grows in size and acquisitions have less bottom line impact."
Shares of STORE Capital closed at $27.85 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UBS Raises Price Target on Zions Bancorp (ZION) to $29 Following 3Q EPS Beat
- UPDATE: Chardan Capital Markets Starts Clovis Oncology (CLVS) at 'Sell' With Price Target of $15
- Cynosure (CYNO) PT, Estimates Trimmed at Stifel Despite Solid Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesEarnings, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!