Mizuho Securities Starts Rice Energy (RICE) at Buy
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- Fed's Yellen says 'makes sense' to gradually raise interest rates
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Mizuho Securities initiates coverage on Rice Energy (NYSE: RICE) with a Buy rating and a price target of $43.00.
Analyst Timothy Rezvan commented, "RICE shares appeared undervalued before September's Vantage acquisition, and still do now. Increasing core inventory, a growing queue of midstream drop-down candidates, and resurgent gas prices create a bullish setup. But the real embedded value we see in RICE shares is that of the GP of Rice's midstream subsidiary. We model $88 million of gross GP distributions in 2020, validating its $7/share value in our Street-high $43 PT. Pro forma for Vantage, RICE shares trade at 7.2x 2017E EV/EBITDA, despite strong earnings visibility from an attractively hedged gas production stream."
Shares of Rice Energy closed at $26.66 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NetEase (NTES) PT Raised To $305 At Goldman Sachs, Maintains Buy
- Target (TGT) PT, Estimates Cut at Buckingham Research Following Miss
- Canadian Pacific Railway (CP) Tops Q4 EPS by CAD$0.23
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesEarnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!