Mizuho Securities Starts Rice Energy (RICE) at Buy
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Mizuho Securities initiates coverage on Rice Energy (NYSE: RICE) with a Buy rating and a price target of $43.00.
Analyst Timothy Rezvan commented, "RICE shares appeared undervalued before September's Vantage acquisition, and still do now. Increasing core inventory, a growing queue of midstream drop-down candidates, and resurgent gas prices create a bullish setup. But the real embedded value we see in RICE shares is that of the GP of Rice's midstream subsidiary. We model $88 million of gross GP distributions in 2020, validating its $7/share value in our Street-high $43 PT. Pro forma for Vantage, RICE shares trade at 7.2x 2017E EV/EBITDA, despite strong earnings visibility from an attractively hedged gas production stream."
Shares of Rice Energy closed at $26.66 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $43 Following 2Q
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Cooper Cos. (COO) Following 4Q Results
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $207 Following 4Q Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesEarnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!