Mizuho Securities Starts Realty Income (O) at Neutral
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Mizuho Securities initiates coverage on Realty Income (NYSE: O) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $65.00.
Analyst Haendel St. Juste commented, "We are initiating coverage of Realty Income (O) with a Neutral rating and a $65 price target. We think O’s lower risk business model, investment grade rating, better quality and diversified portfolio, and attractive dividend yield (monthly payout) are attractive propositions in the current low yield, ‘risk-off’ environment. This is further supplemented by O's robust acquisition activity that should continue near-term and at historically wide investment spreads that combined should generate continued NAV and earnings growth. Net-net, we think the stock’s frothy valuation (most expensive among our coverage REITs) fairly reflects those advantages, in our view, and we see potential risk to valuation on a potential hike in rates (not likely nearterm), if the market returns to a ‘risk-on’ stance (and capital flows away to other cheaper, “riskier” sectors) or if earnings (i.e., acquisitions) disappoint."
Shares of Realty Income closed at $61.67 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades CF Industries (CF) to Buy, Says "Consensus Estimates Now Beatable"
- Instinet (Nomura) Downgrades Silicon Motion Technology (SIMO) to Neutral
- M&T Bank (MTB) PT Raised to $165 at FBR Capital Following 4Q Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesEarnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!